FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on bold, yet simple observations: One dimension training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion®. Where you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and help make exercise more productive and efficient. And were able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
Introducing the new line of FreeMotion® Epic Selectorized Series. new innovative design enhancements such as a reduce tower height for easier maintenance. To sophisticate the lines look, heavy duty 11-gauge tubing with a flat oval design and consistent alignment and footprints for easier floor planning.
- F800 EPIC Chest
- F801 EPIC Leg Extension
- F802 EPIC Lat Row
- F803 EPIC Seated Leg Curl
- F804 EPIC Leg Press
- F806 EPIC Fly / Rear Delt
- F807 EPIC Shoulder
- F809 EPIC Adduction / Abduction
- F810 EPIC Bicep Curl
- F811 EPIC Tricep
- F812 EPIC Assisted Dip-Chin
- F813 EPIC Calf Extension
- F814 EPIC Prone Leg Curl
- F815 EPIC Back Extension
- F816 EPIC Lateral Raise
- F817 EPIC Seated Row
- F818 EPIC Rotary Torso
- F819 EPIC Abdominal
Max User Weight: 159kg
- Seat Adjustments: Seat adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate all user heights.
- Cable: Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 1'905 kgs (4,200 lb) minimum tensile strength.
Weight Stack and Increment System: Each Machine allows for a 2.2 kgs (5 lbs) weight stack drop-down increment
- Bolt-down Strap: Bolt Equipment to Floor.
- Floor Protectors: Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
- Serviceability: The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
- 10 Years Structural Frame
- 3 Year Parts (Bearings , Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks)
- 1 Year (Cables, Labour)
- 120 Days (Upholstery, Handles and Accessories)
Warranties are subject to change depending upon installation, environment and usage. Please contact your regional commercial manager for more information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal Wear are not covered by warranty.