Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation. The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators. Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark® Ergometers are the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and workouts.
The Monark 928E Pro Vo2 Ergometer is the latest version of the 928E with even more testing capabilities than the fully mechanical bikes. Being both an easy-to-use exercise bike and a safe testing bike, the 928E Pro Vo2 features a naturally low entrance frame and a max user weight of 250kg. The most significant change on this version is the display-controlled resistance. The workload in Watt is adjusted with + and - buttons and is not affected by pedal speed. The ability to analyse data is improved with USB connection and memory card system and to make the usability simple, to start the exercise a client only has to press start and change the workload.
Important Functions & Changes of the New Version:
- Transmitting of data to PC memory card or USB cable
- Used both for test and training by 3 different programs
- Adjustment of resistance through the display
- Programming of personal data directly in the display
- Test results shows directly in the display
- Work levels in Watts, Kp or Kpm/min.
- Speed independent
- Large well balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs)
- Easy to Calibrate
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar
- Stable, solid-steel tube frame
- Powder painted
- Wheels for easy transport
- Electronic Meter
Shows In Display:
- % of Max. Pulse and Pulse (HR)
- Vo2 in l/per min or ml/per min/kg
- % of Max Pulse or Pulse
- Distance, Speed and Time
- Kcal or Work Load
- Work level in watt, Kpm/min or KP
- Units: (MPH, lbs, Miles) or (KM/H, KM, Kg)
- 15 Years Frame
- 2 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation, environment and usage. Please contact your regional commercial manager for more information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal Wear are not covered by warranty.