For over 20 years WaterRower® has been combining stylish design, hand crafted workmanship and ethically sourced materials. WaterRower® originate from Rhode Isaland, USA where it still manufactures its high quality rowing machines since the early 1980's.
Patent WaterFlywheel™ Design: The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel™ has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing.The outcome is an exercise with uncanny similarity to the 'real thing. 'In much the same way as an oarsperson levers the boat through the water with each stroke, the WaterRower® user levers the Water around in the tank. An increase in speed will increase this resistance and require an increase in effort/intensity.
The WaterRower® S4 Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for colour. The WaterRower® S4 Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood stain which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model.
Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower® construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all of our woods are harvested from replenishable forests with 2.2 Trees replanted for every 1 harvested.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with "water flywheel" that replicates actual rowing feel
- Patented WaterFlywheel™ sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid ash construction absorbs sound and vibration; designed for high-traffic areas
- Stores upright: measures 213 x 53 x 55cm (W x H x D) and weighs 53kg.
WeRow Software Compatible
Simply connect your WaterRower and you're ready to go!
- Create training races and invite others to race against you.
- Private rowing: allows you to track your own data and progress.
- Connect and chat with your opponents when you join a race.
- Track training results with your online profile.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Max User Weight: 450kg
- Patent Water FlyWheel™
- Dual Rail Design
- Club Finish: Ash Wood Stained Black & Rose Danish Oil Finish / Urethane Finish
- Length - 82.25” / 209 cm
- Width: 22.25” / 57 cm
- Height: 20” / 51 cm
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17L of water)
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
- ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage, please contact your regional commercial manager for further information on the correct warranty for your facility.