Torque Fitness® design is driven by the recognition that it must help health club owners and managers attract and retain members. This member/end user focus has highlighted the importance of what people will See when they walk out onto the exercise floor, what they will Feel when they step into a machine and perform a repetition, and how they will come to Trust they have found the best place in town to fulfil their fitness goals. So every product is hard wired into this simple but laser focused design philosophy. See. Feel. Trust.
The Torque Fitness® M-Series line of commercial benches and racks fromTorque Fitness® is the combination of bullet-proof durability with modern aesthetics. Designed to unify M selectorised aesthetics with the same over-sized flat-oval tubing and contour moulded high resilient cushions, a free weight area outfitted with Torque benches and racks will look as approachable and pleasing as any cardio or selectorised space.
Products in M Series:
- MUB - Utility Bench
- MFB - Flat Bench
- MOIB - Olympic Incline Bench
- MOFB - Olympic Flat Bench
- MODB - Olympic Decline Bench
- MFIB - Flat and Incline Bench
- MOSR - Squat Rack
- MSM - Smith Machine
- XHC - Half Cage
- XPC - Power Cage
- MACB - Arm Curl Bench
- MPLCR - Calf Raises
- MPLTBR - T-Bar Row
- MVKRD - Vkr Dip
- MAAB - Adj. Abdominal Bench
- MBEB - Back Extension Bench
- MOPT - Plate Tree
- MSTDR - Single Tier Dumbbell Rack
- MTTDR - Two Tier Dumbbell Rack
- MBR - Barbell Rack
- Platinum Electrostatic Powder-Coat Finish
- Custom Molded High-Resilient Foam Cushion
- Double Stitched Marine Grade Black Vinyl
- Non-Absorbing Thermorubber Grips
- 10 Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour
- 90 Days Wearing Parts (Pads, Grips, Strap Handles)
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage, please contact your regional commercial manager for further information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal Wear are not covered by warranty.