FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a bold, yet simple observation: One dimensional training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough. Committed to constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient, FreeMotion® achieve this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
With an innovative design, the Tour de France Commercial Spin Bike is designed to accommodate a wide range of users. The patented adjustment knobs on both the saddle and the handlebars allow horizontal and vertical adjustments for accurate road geometry. The maintenance-free Gates Carbon Drive™ System delivers the strength and efficiency of a chain drive but with the quiet smooth ride of a belt drive. Featuring drop handlebars for multiple hand positions, dual-sided pedals, a perimeter-weighted flywheel, an ergonomic gear shifting system and a 5:1 gear ratio the Tour de France Commercial Bike offers the smoothest, most realistic outdoor-cycling feel.
- Touch Screen Console Featuring iFit® and Google Maps™ - The high-resolution touch screen console gives users multiple screen options. iFit® enables riders to upload and track their personal workout data, and Google Maps™ provides an endless supply of real-time, interactive rides to keep engaged and excited for their next adventure.
- 0-20% Incline, -10-0% Decline - Equipped with a motorized terrain-replicating feature controlled by built-in video workouts, the Tour de France Bike seamlessly decline and inclines as the ride topography changes.
- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance - Eddy current magnets provide smooth, adequate resistance to match the steepest of hills. Nothing touches the flywheel so the system is maintenance free and without need for replacement parts.
- Ease of Maintenance - The Tour de France Commercial Bike is one of the most maintenance friendly bikes on the market. This bike was built to sweat on. The maintenance-free magnetic resistance system, carbon belt, rust-resistant aluminium frames and hidden stainless steel hardware make the bike easy to maintain without the time and expense of replacement parts.
- Watts Measurement - Now you can track your training intensity like the professionals and fine-tune your power output for a better performance. The built-in power meter displays power output (watts) for the purest indication of your cycling performance.
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame - Resistant to rust, this lightweight aluminium frame is maintenance friendly and easy to move between classes. All hardware is hidden stainless steel to further prevent rust from salty conditions.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Max User Weight: 158kg
- Gates Carbon Drive™ System
- Watts Measurement
- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance
- iFit® Enabled
- 7" Full Colour Touch Screen
- 0-20% Incline & -10-0 Decline Adjustment
- Dual-Sided Pedals with SPD
- Drop Handlebars for Multiple Hand Positions
- Lightweight, Rust-Resistant Aluminium Frame
- Hidden Stainless Steel Hardware
- Patented Saddle and Handlebar Adjustment Knobs
- Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Ergonomic Gear Shifting System
- 5:1 Gear Ratio