Impulse Health® is a leading manufacturer and developer of fitness equipment. We have over 41 years of experience supplying cardio & strength fitness equipment and more than 21 years as an OEM business, manufacturing fitness equipment for world leading fitness brands.
The Impluse Fitness PL Series is easy to use, have a neat appearance, are high quality dual function machine, made for light commercial use. Dual function designs offer the most popular exercises delivered in an 8 model package. PL series is so simple and natural that it feels like custom-built for every user. There are 8 dual function machines which act as 16 different workout stations.
Products in PL Series: (See Pricing Tab for Pricing Guide)
- PL 9002 Lat Pull Down / Seated Row
- PL 9010 Leg Press / Calf Raise
- PL 9016 Outer / Inner Thigh
- PL 9019 Leg Extension / Leg Curl
- PL 9021 Multi Press
- PL 9022 Rear Deltoid / Pectoral Fly
- PL 9023 Biceps / Triceps
- PL 9024 Ab / Lower Back
- Instructive- Simple step by step instructions and training tips.
- 19mm Thick plywood backing followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial vinyl, total thickness is 60mm.
- The standard color of the pad is brown. Material and colour option is available based on customer requirements.
- Logo and sticker are customerised
- Finish:Electrostatic poder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
- Tubing: Electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Available Weight stack options: 77 kgs (170 lbs), 113 kgs (250 lbs)
IMPULSE PL LINE
|PL9002||170||LAT PULLDOWN/SEATED ROW||$3,210.00|
|PL9002||250||LAT PULLDOWN/SEATED ROW||$3,560.00|
|PL9010||170||LEG PRESS/CALF RAISE||$3,620.00|
|PL9010||250||LEG PRESS/CALF RAISE||$3,970.00|
|PL9019||170||LEG EXTENSION/LEG CURL||$3,760.00|
|PL9019||250||LEG EXTENSION/LEG CURL||$4,090.00|
|PL9022||170||PEC DECK/REAR DELT||$3,900.00|
|PL9022||250||PEC DECK/REAR DELT||$3,900.00|
- Lifetime Frame
- 2 Years Moving Arms
- 1 Year Parts (linear, bearings, springs, adjustments)
- 6 Months Parts (hand grips, upholstery, pads and rollers, all other parts including end caps)
- 1 Year Labour
- Suitable for Light Commercial Environments
Warranties are subject to change depending upon installation, environment and usage. Please contact your regional commercial manager for more information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal wear are not covered by warranty.