FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on bold, yet simple observations: One dimension training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion®. Where you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and help make exercise more productive and efficient. And were able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
The FreeMotion EPIC F201 Flat Bench was built for comfort and durability with a high-quality vinyl and high-density foam seat. The foam padding adds a level of comfort only commercial equipment can provide while the vinyl is stretched and sewn onto the seat pad for a stronger, more durable seat. The EPIC flat bench was also built with heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. It’s also electrostatically powder-coated for a commercial, sleek finish. Other features include 3-inch transport wheels, an easy-grip handle and bolt-down holes.
- Seat: Designed with high-quality vinyl and high-density foam, this seat is built for comfort and durability. The foam padding adds a level of comfort only commercial equipment can provide while the vinyl is stretched and sewn onto the seat for a stronger, more durable seat.
- Easy Portability: To increase the portability of this flat bench, it was designed with 3" transport wheels and an easy-grip handle. Simply lift the bench and roll to your desired fitness area.
- Bolt-Down Holes: For added safety, this flat bench can be bolted to the floor through 3 pre-drilled holes
- Industrial Construction: The flat bench is built with heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. Its also electrostatically powder-coated for a commercial, sleek finish
- Max User Weight: 158kg
- Max Total Weight: 272kg
- Product Weight: 36kgs
- Dimensions: 140cm L x 74cm W x 43cm H