FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on bold, yet simple observations: One dimension training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion®. Where you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and help make exercise more productive and efficient. And were able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
The FreeMotion EPIC F214 Olympic Incline Bench features a y-shaped frame, allowing the spotter closer proximity to the lifter for increased safety. The adjustable seat offers several height settings to accommodate different users or workout preferences. The seat is made with high-quality vinyl and 1.5” foam for comfort and durability. The Olympic Incline Bench also features an inclined backrest, multiple bar racks, plate load design and bolt-down holes. It’s also built with heavy-duty steel and was electrostatically powder-coated for a commercial, sleek finish.
- Y-Shaped Frame: The unique shape of this frame allows the spotter closer proximity to the lifter for increased safety
- Adjustable Seat: Chose from several height settings to accommodate different users or workout preferences. Seat is made with high quality vinyl and 1.5" foam for comfort and durability
- Inclined Backrest: To target the muscles of the upper chest, this backrest is set at a 35 degree angle
- Multiple Bar Racks: For maximum bar clearance, the olympic flat bench was designed with 2 rack heights. The bar racks feature molded covers for added durability and reduced wear. They were built and placed at an extended width to accommodate wide hand positions.
- Plate Load Design: Six plate holders are positioned near the bar for easy loading and unloading.
- Seat: Designed with high quality vinyl and 1.5" foam, this seat is built for comfort and durability. The foam padding adds a level of comfort only commercial equipment can provide while the vinyl is stretched and sewn onto the seat pad for a stronger, more durable seat.
- Bolt-Down Holes: For added safety, this flat bench can be bolted to the floor through 3 pre-drilled holes
- Industrial Construction: The flat bench is built with heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. Its also electrostatically powder-coated for a commercial, sleek finish
- Max User Weight: 158kg
- Max Total Weight: 430kg
- Product Weight: 107kgs
- Dimensions: 160cm L x 168cm W x 130cm H