Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation. The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators. Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark® Ergometers are the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and workouts.
The Monark LT2 is designed for training with constant loads and also for interval and sprint training. It has a unique resistance control which is rapid and easy to adjust. Other features include a new display with improved sharpness, double pulse system, USB port for PC and real time showing of Watt. There is a stepless adjustment for both handlebars and seat to optimise the seating position for the user. Calibration of resistance is possible and requires no external electricity source
Maximum User Weight: 180kg
Product Dimensions: (H x W x L): 1240mm x 640mm x 1405mm
Product Weight: 57kg
- 20kg Flywheel
- 170mm Steel Crank
- 9/16" Pedals with SPD/Clips
- Racing Seat with Gel and Chromium Plated Oval Tube Seat Post with Stepless Adjustment and scale in millimetres
- Reparto Corse Racing Handlebar
- Distance Seat to Handlebar 170-815mm
- SPR Measurement System (SPRINT Power Resistance)
- Unique 'Gearbox' resistance method allows for quick adjustments
- Meter can be calibrated for extremely accurate workload - does not require an external electricity source
- USB port for PC enabling Data Transfer
- Built in ANT+ and 5kHz Heart Rate Receiver
- Cranks can be changed easily
- Transport Wheels
- Workload Range: 4-700W
- Peak Power: 1400W (200RPM)
- Smallest Increment: 1 Watt
- Watts, Distance, Speed, Time, Heart Rate, Calories and RPM
- 15 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage, please contact your regional commercial manager for further information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal Wear are not covered by warranty.