The Vertex Dual Trainer DT-22 Manual Treadmill is powered by your muscle, speed and endurance. The faster you run; the more the speed of the DT-22 Treadmill will increase. Non-motorised, magnetic and a belt resistant system; the dual trainer system is designed with 64 levels of quick response diversification and placed on a fixed 7 degree incline that mimics a uphill hike. Additionally providing the ultimate ergonomic comfort with the support handrails specially designed for runners to hold onto for support during hard training session.
Receive real-time training feedback and an adjustable design, allowing the running to have an accurate and comfortable positioning during training. Wearing a suitable heart rate monitor will allow the console to provide a heart rate reading. The console will also receive telemetry heart rate reading from desk strap.
Intensify your workout with added weight resistance and/ or simply increase your foot speed. The Vertex Dual Trainer DT-22 Manual Treadmill is designed to challenge the fittest of athletes.
- Both Magnetic and Belt Resistance
- Magnetic Resistance – 8 Levels
- Belt Resistance – 8 Levels
- 2 Sides Phenolic Deck Board
- 2 Layer Running Belt with Diamond Curve
- 55 x 153 cm Running Area
- 2 cm Step Up height
- 7 Degrees Fixed Incline
- Fitted with moving wheels
- Speed range is user created
- Battery Powered Console
- Console Display: Speed, Distance, Calorie, Heart Rate, Time, Resistance Level
- Console Display Area: 12.7 x 6.1 cm
- Maximum user weight – 180 kgs
- Dimensions: 228 x 90 x 149 cm
- Lifetime Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage, please contact your regional commercial manager for further information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal Wear are not covered by warranty.