Healthcare Technology Limited is a privately owned high technology manufacturing and distribution business based in the United Kingdom since 1976. The Cardiosport® brand of heart rate monitors and has been distributing products worldwide for over 25 years.
Exercising to maintain good health is an important aspect of so many people's lifestyle. Time available to workout is often at a premium so it makes sense to use a heart rate monitor to ensure each workout is as effective as it can be. Exercising safely is equally important; the Cardiosport GOs range has simple and easy-to-use functions along with stylish wrap-a-round colour co-ordinating straps.
Compact watch design with wrap-a-round strap, The Cardiosport® GO25 Heart Rate Monitor has a 10-hour stopwatch with countdown (interval) timer including both single and repeat modes. There is a scan feature showing how hard you have been exercising, this can be viewed during exercise to check progress and post exercise from the memory recall. The memory automatically resets when the next session is started. The Cardiosport® GO25 also features a target zone high/low alarm that can be silenced and is an electroluminescent light.
- ECG accurate Heart rate
- Time of Day (shows date and day of week when HR off)
- Calendar (two row display)
- Daily Alarm (plus hourly alarm option)
- Hi/Lo Target Heart Zone with audible and visual alarm
- 10 hour stopwatch
- Single and repeat countdown timer (good for interval training)
- Scan feature showing exercise duration, maximum, average and minimum heart rate for workout
- Memory of scan data for previous workout, average, max and min HR. Automatically resets when new workout started
- Electroluminescent Light
- Self change batteries in both units
- Specifically designed for the smaller wrists. This line of HRM's were designed primarily for WOMEN (or as a unisex model for smaller wrists)
- CardioSport GO25 heart rate monitor watch
- Heart Rate Chest Transmitter
- Instruction Booklet
1 Year Warranty Excluding Battery