Inspire™ Fitness designs, develops and manufactures Unique, Home Exercise Equipment of the Highest Quality. Designed and Engineered in the USA to enhance strict quality control measures. Inspire™ have invested heavily in ergonomic testing for all their products to ensure optimal bio-mechanics to give you the most effective movements in your workout. Inspire™ also has an Online Fitness Tracker to help you track progress and move closer to your goals.
The unique Inspire™ Cardio-Strider CS1 offers an effective Full Body workout. The Cardio-Strider CS1 also comes with Silent Poly V Belt Drive which creates minimal spin noise. The special attention to ergonomics, quality and effectiveness make the CS1 one of the highest grade home bikes on the market.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- FF-EM Resistance
- Reciprocating Movement
- LCD Console
- Low Step through height offers easy access to seat
- 16 Levels of resistance
- Silent Poly V Belt Drive System provides whisper quiet operation
- Friction Free Eddy Current Resistance System means no wearing parts
- Resistance starts at an ultra-easy 20 watts
- Stride Length ranging from 12” to 15” based on foot position
- Simple Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear
- Computer Console: Easy to read Liquid Crystal Display
- 7 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.