Inspire™ Fitness designs, develops, and manufactures unique home exercise equipement of the highest quality. Engineered in the USA to enhance quality control measures, Inspire™ has invested heavily in ergonomic testing for all their products. This ensures optimal bio-mechanics to present you with the most effective workout. Inspire™ also has an Online Fitness Tracker to help you monitor progress and get closer to achieving your fitness goals.
The exceptional Inspire™ Cardio-Strider CS1 offers a practical, efficient full body workout. The Cardio-Strider CS1 also comes with a Silent Poly V Belt Drive, minimizing spin noise. The high attention to detail, quality and effectiveness makes the CS1 one of the highest grade pieces of home equipment on the market.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- FF-EM Resistance
- Reciprocating Movement
- LCD Console
- Low Step through height offers easy access to seat
- 16 Levels of resistance
- Silent Poly V Belt Drive System provides whisper quiet operation
- Friction Free Eddy Current Resistance System means no wearing parts
- Resistance starts at an ultra-easy 20 watts
- Stride Length ranging from 12” to 15” based on foot position
- Simple Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear
- Computer Console: Easy to read Liquid Crystal Display
- 7 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.