Inspire™ Fitness designs, develops, and manufactures unique home exercise equipement of the highest quality. Engineered in the USA to enhance quality control measures, Inspire™ has invested heavily in ergonomic testing for all their products. This ensures optimal bio-mechanics to present you with the most effective workout. Inspire™ also has an Online Fitness Tracker to help you monitor progress and get closer to achieving your fitness goals.
This cross trainer/exercycle combination is the perfect piece of equipment for all sizes and fitness abilities. Low step height makes it easy to sit down comfortably and pedal whilst your arms are pushing and pulling. A simple, natural leg movement will ease the impact on your joints whilst still offering a vigorous workout.
The exceptional Inspire™ Cardio-Strider CS2 offers a practical, efficient full body workout. The Cardio-Strider CS2 also comes with a Silent Poly V Belt Drive, minimizing spin noise. The high attention to detail, quality and effectiveness makes the CS2 one of the highest grade pieces of home equipment on the market.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Max User Weight: 136kg
Assembled Dimensions: 32" wide x 59" length
- Highest Quality Strider
- FF-EM Resistance
- Reciprocating Movement
- Telemetrics Heart Rate
- Low Step through height offers easy access to seat.
- 16 Levels of resistance.
- Silent Poly V Belt Drive System provides whisper quiet operation.
- Friction Free Eddy Current Resistance System means no wearing parts.
- Resistance starts at an ultra-easy 20 watts.
- Stride Length ranging from 12” to 15” based on foot position.
- Simple Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear.
- Computer Console: Easy to read Liquid Crystal Display.
- 7 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.