Inspire™ Fitness designs, develops and manufactures Unique, Home Exercise Equipment of the Highest Quality. Designed and Engineered in the USA to enhance strict quality control measures. Inspire™ have invested heavily in ergonomic testing for all their products to ensure optimal bio-mechanics to give you the most effective movements in your workout. Inspire™ also has an Online Fitness Tracker to help you track progress and move closer to your goals.
This is the perfect cross trainer for all ages and all fitness levels. The low step through height makes it easy to sit down on a comfortable seat and step away while your arms pull back and forth. Simple back and forth leg movement reduces knee pain. Easy seat adjustment and arm adjustment makes it easy to fit any size and shape. Multiple hand positions on comfortable foam cushioning make it easy to work different upper body muscles. There is no excuse for not exercising with this machine.
The unique Inspire™ Cardio-Strider 2 offers an effective Full Body workout. The Cardio-Strider 2 comes with many upgraded features over the CS-2. It also comes with Silent Poly V Belt Drive which creates minimal spin noise. The special attention to ergonomics, quality and effectiveness make the Inspire™ Cardio-Strider 2 one of the highest grade home bikes on the market.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Max User Weight: 136kg
Assembled Dimensions: 32" wide x 59" length
- Highest Quality Strider
- FF-EM Resistance
- Reciprocating Movement
- Telemetrics Heart Rate
- Low Step through height offers easy access to seat.
- 16 Levels of resistance.
- Silent Poly V Belt Drive System provides whisper quiet operation.
- Friction Free Eddy Current Resistance System means no wearing parts.
- Resistance starts at an ultra-easy 20 watts.
- Stride Length ranging from 12” to 15” based on foot position.
- Simple Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear.
- Computer Console: Easy to read Liquid Crystal Display.
- 7 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.