Inspired by Lone Peak, one of the rockiest, toughest mountains in the Wasatch Range, The Lone Peak™ was designed to conquer the Wasatch 100. While the foot-shaped design allows athletes to stay relaxed and comfortable for hours, this do-everything mountain shoe promotes happy feet, increases ankle stabilization and improves form with the Zero DropTM platform.
The Lone Peak features an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuard system that deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. Stand above the rest with the ultimate trail running shoe.
Superior Fit and Ride
The Lone Peak was developed to keep athletes comfortable for hours. The shoe is constructed with A-Bound, a 100-percent recycled compound that sits directly under the foot to help soften the impact of hard surfaces and provide a responsive, bouncy feel to the shoe. Asymmetric lacing matches the foot's contours to improve natural flex and reduce pressure points. The shoes come with a removable support insole that has a traditional molded arch and heel wrap.
Stay Stable on Rocky Terrain
The Lone Peak is outfitted with design details specifically suited to serious mountain running. The sole of the shoe extends past the heel to form the TrailRudder, which reduces slip-outs on steep descents. The StoneGuard, located above the midsole, helps keep your run smooth by deflecting rocks in to the midsole before hitting its multi-sectional grooved surface.
In addition, the TrailClaw outsole combines sticky rubber with a lug pattern designed to provide good downhill and uphill traction no matter the trail condition.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultra Marathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Forefoot Pain
- Platform: Zero DropTM Platform, Foot-Shaped Design, NRS – Natural Ride System™
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Stack Height: 23 mm
- Midsole: Two-Layer EVA / AltraBound™
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: Mountain Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry, Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Lacing Structure: Asymmetrical
- Other Features: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, TrailRudder™, Gusseted Tongue, Vegan Friendly, Natural Ride System