Experience a cushioned, comfortable run with The Torin™ – Altra's highly cushioned neutral training shoe. Two-layer AltraBound™ cushioning returns energy back into each stride and reduces impact on hard surfaces.
The well-cushioned ZeroDrop™ platform and foot-shaped toe box work together for natural foot positioning. This combination places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground and allows proper toe splay to help you run the way you were born to. Run with relaxed feet, less impact and better technique with The Torin.
Fuchsia/Grey & Black/Scuba Blue
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Light Trail Running, Fitness
- Designed to Reduce: Shin Splints, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Bunions
- Platform: ZeroDrop™ Platform with Maximum Cushioning, Foot-Shaped Toe Box
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Stack Height: 28 mm
- Midsole: Two-Layer EVA/AltraBound™
- Outsole: Blown Rubber MetaPod™
- Insole: (2) 5mm Contour and 3mm Strengthen
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
Sierra Ryland - May 14Generally speaking I love this shoe! It has helped improve my running form and helped with my injuries. The cushioning is good for road running and longer distance running. I used them to train and race an Ironman.