Torque Fitness® design is driven by the recognition that it must help health club owners and managers attract and retain members. In all categories, Torque applies a 3-step design philosophy: See. Feel. Trust. This member/end user focus has highlighted the importance of what people will See when they walk out onto the exercise floor, what they will Feel when they step into a machine and perform a repetition, and how they will come to Trust they have found the best place in town to fulfil their fitness goals. So every product is hard wired into this simple but laser focused design philosophy.
Torque Fitness® has created a visual connection throughout the M Selectorized equipment range with a sleek style, colour and durable padded upholstery. Simple one-handed adjustments, solid stability, a tapered seat pad providing clearance for dumbbells when performing seated arm curls and transport wheels make this bench a user-friendly option.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Back angle adjustment: 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 degrees
- One-handed seat adjustment: 0 and -10 degrees
- Ability to be permanently fixed to the floor
- Easy to move with built in wheels
- Non slip rubber surfaces on all contact points
- 2-1/2" x 3 1/2' 11 gauge flat oval tubing
- Double stitched, high density cushioned foam pads