Proform® is America’s no.1 selling fitness brand name with over 50 US Patents and a history of over 20 years. Proform® Fitness is pushing the designs and functionality to the limit.
Accelerate your performance on the official training bike of Le Tour de France: The ProForm® Tour De France Centennial Spin Bike. Powered by Google Maps™ and engineered with stunning 20 percent incline and decline capability, a built-in power meter, and SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance–this is the only training bike with the technology, intelligence, and power to take you to the summit.
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
- 20% Incline, 20% Decline - With revolutionary 20 percent incline and decline capabilities–the TDF Centennial automatically adjusts the incline and decline to simulate the actual landscape of your selected route.
- Power Meter (Watts) - Track your training intensity like the pros with a power meter for the purest indication of your cycling performance. ProForm® individually calibrates the power display to assure precision readouts on each bike.
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance - Most cycling trainer equipment is loud. Our Silent Magnetic Resistance™ is quiet so you can focus on your ride.
FREE iFIT DAILY WORKOUT VIDEO
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Max user weight: 158kg
- iFit Enabled: Touch Screen with Wifi and Polar Heart Rate Monitor.
- Adjustable Saddle and Handlebars: Ergonomically designed for comfort, the non-slip handlebars cut down on fatigue so you can ride longer. Plus, with the horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle you can find your perfect fit.
- Pedals with Toe Cages and Straps: Designed to keep your feet in place, these pedals are built with toe cages and straps.
- Ant+ and Ble Wireless Technology Compatible: Stay in your target heart rate zone for maximum results. The TDF Centennial is compatible with hands-free BLE and ANT+ wireless heart rate monitors. Purchase separately.
- 7" Full-Colour Touch Display: Stay in control of your workout with our 7-inch full-color touch screen. Navigate through workout stats and options with the swipe of a finger. Quickly view your speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and incline/decline on the large, easy-to-read display.
- Front Mounted Transport Wheels: Easily move the indoor cycle from room to room with the front mounted transport wheels.
- Commercial Grade Steel Frame: Experience a superior workout with this durable steel frame that is built to last.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders: Stay hydrated throughout your workout. This convenient dual water bottle holder is built into the frame for easy access.
- Adjustable Leveling Feet: Keep your indoor cycle stable on an uneven surface.
- Intelligent Wind Resistance: Our smart technology adjusts the resistance of your bike based on your personalized wind profile. By calculating your unique key measurements, your indoor cycle applies the same natural resistance you would feel on the road.
- HD Video Workouts: Condition for the historic Tour de France with our built-in high definition video workouts featuring the scenic and exciting Champs Elysees, Albertville, and Alpe d'Huez tour segments.
- 24 Preset Tour Workout Apps: When you jump start one of the 24 built-in tour workout apps, you go from a spectator to a participant–now featuring stages from the 2013 Tour de France.
- Electronic Shifting Controls and 30 Gears: We take your training seriously. The TDF Centennial features customizable gear ratios to match your personal road bike. With a triple front chainring and 10 back derailleurs, you can smoothly move through your 30 gears down the valleys and over the summits of your personal records.
- iPod Compatible Audio with Speakers: Rock your workout to your favorite music. Simply plug your iPod®* into the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2-inch speakers.*iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
- Footprint: 163cm L x 63.5cm W x 142cm H
- Tallest User Recommendation: 6'3
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.