FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a bold, yet simple observation: One dimensional training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough - FreeMotion®. When you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. And we're able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
Welcome to the ultimate cycling experience. With sophisticated features designed for your members, the FreeMotion® S11.9 Indoor Cycling Bike delivers comfort, convenience and performance in every workout. Straight from the health club, the FreeMotion® S11.9 Indoor Cycling Bike offers a perimeter-weighted flywheel and high gear ratio provide for a high inertia drive system, which, along with the magnetic Eddy Current braking system, creates a smoother ride.
With an easy walk-through design and intuitive geometry, 90% of all riders will be safe and comfortable at a neutral fore/aft position while riding the S11.9. The innovative FreeMotion FreeMotion® S11.9 Indoor Cycling Bike has an aluminium frame and stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion.
Each bike in the S Series was designed with common parts for more convenient maintenance. Through extensive research and testing, these innovative and sophisticated indoor cycling bikes will forever change the way we train. The FreeMotion® S11.9 Indoor Cycling Bike is compatible with both RPM and Power consoles.
- Lightweight, Aluminum Frame: Resistant to rust, this aluminum frame is not only maintenance friendly, it's lightweight and easy to move between classes.
- Magnetic Resistance: This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance for every bike. Plus, with no brake pads to maintain, the magnetic resistance system is virtually maintenance free.
- 2" Fore/Aft Handlebar and Seat Adjustment: Designed for safety and comfort, the fore/aft adjustment allows the user a 2" range with a neutral position that will fit 90% of all users.
- Dual-Sided Pedals, SPD and Toe Cage: Designed for safety and comfort, the fore/aft adjustment allows the user a 2" range with a neutral position that will fit 90% of all users.
- Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel: With the weight on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel contributes to a high inertia system, which delivers a smoother riding experience.
- Open, Step-Through Design: Easier to get on and off, the step-through design is ideal for users of all shapes and sizes.
- Comfortable Saddle: Ergonomically designed saddle offers both pressure relief and support for the ultimate in user comfort.
- Durable Chain Drive: Low maintenance and extremely durable, the chain delivers a more realistic and efficient ride.
- Resistance Knob with Quick-Stop Brake: Conveniently incorporated, the resistance adjustment and quick-stop brake are within easy reach.
Max User Weight: 159 kg (350 lbs)
Product Dimensions: L x W x H: 127 x 51 x 99 cm ( 50 x 20.1 x 39 in)
- 15 Years Frame
- 5 Years Carbon Drive™ Belt
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour
- 6-Month Wearing Items
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage, please contact your regional commercial manager for further information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal Wear are not covered by warranty.