Purchase a Boxflex Xtreme SE Home Gym for $12.00 per week. Terms include a 12 month interest free period with a deposit payment of $359 - finance option is based on a 36 month contract.
Alternatively, we are able to tailor make a payment plan to suit you.
Whether you're tired of investing in a monthly gym membership or you just like the convenience of working out in the home, the Bowflex® Xtreme SE home gym is a must-have for serious workout enthusiasts. With the Bowflex® Extreme SE you don't have to pay for the extra frills but you receive the famous Bowflex quality.
Featuring over 60 variations of gym-quality exercises perfect for working out the chest, shoulders, back, arms, abs and legs! this Bowflex Home Gym facilitates a rigorous, effective yet enjoyable full body workout!
The Bowflex® Xtreme SE home gym stacks a massive 210lb of PowerRod™ units, which feel just as good if not better than free weights. If the standard 210 lbs of Power Rod® Resistance doesn't challenge you enough, step it up a notch and upgrade to 310 lbs or 410 lbs! You can hook one, two, three, four or all of your Power Rod units to the cable pulley system and go from as little as 5 pounds all the way up to 210 pounds of resistance (can be upgraded to 410 pounds). They're precisely manufactured from a high-tech composite material under the highest quality control measures, then sheathed and tested 4 separate times to ensure quality and durability. The Power Rod units are so strong, you can flex them repeatedly but you won't be able to wear them out.
The Lat tower will allow you to easily sculpt your back and shoulders while the 3-position lower pulley/squat station is great for developing strong glutes, hamstrings and quads. The adjustable pulley cables allow you to change the angle of resistance to allow for more variation and increase the effectiveness of your exercise. Other details include five-way handgrip and ankle cuffs, an ergonomic adjustable seat with a polyurethane cushion, and a reinforced X-shaped base for maximum stability.
- 210 lbs of Power Rod® Resistance Standard
Bowflex® Power Rod® units give you resistance, or weight, that feels as good as or better than free weights but without the inertia or risk of joint pain usually associated with free weights. Upgradeable up to 310 lbs / 140 kg or 410 lbs / 186 kg!
- Lat tower with Angled Lat Bar
Build back and shoulder muscles quickly with this integrated tower.
- Abdominal Crunch Shoulder Harness
All new ab harness and ab pulley bar help you build strong, defined abs.
- 3-Position Lower pulley/squat station
Use this station to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings and quads.
- Leg Extension
Use for exercises to develop strong, muscular legs.
- Ergonomic adjustable seat with Polyurethane cushion
New design provides added back support for leg exercises and knee support for lat exercises.
- Compact size for smaller workout space
Gym-style vertical workout position. Reinforced "X"-shaped base for maximum stability.
- 5-Way Hand-Grip/Ankle Cuffs
Our unique handgrip is designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout. Functions include a Regular Grip, Non-Grip Cuff, Ankle Cuff, Foot Cuff and a Shoulder Cuff.
- Multiple cable/pulley positions
Designed to change your angle of resistance - increases the effectiveness of many exercises.
- Owner's Manual/Fitness Guide
Complete with detailed instructions for each exercise.
** FREE ACCESSORY PACKAGE WORTH OVER $1000! **
With every Bowflex Home Gym sold, receive FREE gifts including:
- Preacher Curl RRP $449
- Ab Crunch Station RRP $449
- The Bowflex Body Plan Book RRP $59.95
- Bowflex Body Building Series Workout DVDs RRP $103
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Bowflex® PowerRod™ technology
- 210lb resistance
- Over 65 exercises
- 210 pounds of Power Rod Resistance offers the benefits of free weights without the inertia or risk of joint pain; upgradeable up to 310 pounds / 140 kg or 410 pounds / 186 kg
- Lat tower with Angled Lat Bar for building back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Abdominal Crunch Shoulder Harness help build strong, defined abs
- 3-Position Lower pulley/squat station to build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg extension/leg curl attachment will help develop strong, muscular legs.
- Ergonomic adjustable seat with polyurethane cushion provides added back support for leg exercises and knee support for lat exercises
- Compact size for smaller workout space; reinforced "X"-shaped base for maximum stability
- Five-way hand-grip/ankle cuffs are designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout; functions include a regular grip, non-grip cuff, ankle cuff, foot cuff, and a shoulder cuff
- Multiple cable/pulley positions are designed to change your angle of resistance and increase the effectiveness of many exercises
- Owner's manual/fitness guide comes complete with detailed instructions for each exercise
- Exercises Available: 60+
- Standard Weight Resistance: 210 pounds / 95 kg
- Attachments and Accessories: Leg Attachment, Lat Tower, Squat Station, Ab Crunch Accessory, Shoulder Harness
- Adjustable Main Pulley System: Built-in (4-position adjustable pulleys)
- Machine Height: 6' 11" (211 cm)
- Machine Length: 5' 2" (158 cm)
- Machine Width: 4' 1" (125 cm)
- Lifetime Rod
- 7 Years Frame
- 2 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.