The Elite Clubbell is a club swinging tool that is primarily used for strength and conditioning, fitness training, and athletic performance enhancement. The clubbell combines modern engineering technology with ancient principles of strength training to create an effective tool for strength training. The Elite Clubbell can be used to improve the conditioning of a broad range of movements, instead of just muscle groups. The clubbell teaches you to integrate your body with complex movements that are directly applicable to real world needs and teaches you how to apply whole-body strength through a broad range of highly technical, athletic movements.
Other features of the Elite Clubbell:
- Fat loss – Lose Bodyfat, trim the tummy and get those rock hard abs you've always wanted.
- Muscle building – The clubbell can be used for building functional muscle all throughout the body. It won’t help you look like a bodybuilder, but you can build an imposing “hard-body” muscular physique – even in places you didn’t know you had muscles.
- Whole body, systemic strength and power development through full ranges of motion in sophisticated movements.
- Other fitness attribute development such as strength, endurance, power, coordination, balance, agility, etc.
- Improved joint mobility and stability, muscle flexibility, and connective tissue strength - reducing the risk of injury through pre-habilitation.
- Athletic performance enhancement for a broad range of sports and recreational activities.
- Improved grip strength, which is a proven marker for longevity.
- Improved posture during static and dynamic physical activity.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Weights Available: 2kg, 4kg, 6kg, 8kg & 10kg
- Great for Core training
- Heavy Duty Steel