Ex Floor Model / Demo Machine looking for a new home
Used Ex Floor Model sold as is in good working order. Item may have visible marks and cosmetic scratches
Product is available for VIEWING & PICKUP at the following stores:
To ORDER: Please call 0800 243 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note ordering the product through the website may not be accepted)
NB: Image is for reference only and not of exact product. Viewing is recommended. Item is fully assembled therefore pickup is preferred.
The NordicTrack® 35 SI FreeStrider™ combines the low impact stride of an elliptical with the intense calorie burn from incline training, the result is a truly unique and innovative product that helps you burn calories and loose weight whilst protecting your joints from impact and damage.
With a stride range up to 35 inches the NordicTrack® 35 SI FreeStrider™ allows you to define each stride length. Short strides target your calves, medium strides focus on your quads and longer strides engage your hamstrings and glutes. The NordicTrack® 35 SI FreeStrider™ is equipped with everything you need for an entertaining, efficient workout, including a built-in music port for your iPod® with high quality sound Interplay speakers.
Max User Weight: 136kg
- iFit® Live-Now you can work out with Jillian Michaels, customise your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online. **Wireless network required.
- Dual-Grip CardioGrip™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Upper-Body Workout Arms
- Oversized Pedals
- Plug in your iPod® and get pumped up listening to your favorite workout mix with Integrated Speakers
- Core Cooling Fan™
- Grafixx™ Display
- 10 Performance Workouts
- 15 Target Toning Workouts
- Quick Resistance, 1-16 levels
- Power Requirements
- 35-inch Variable Stride
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.