The NordicTrack brand has been in business for over 20 years. The NordicTrack® company is a subsidiary of ICON® Health & Fitness, the world’s largest manufacturers of fitness equipment.
The NordicTrack GXR 4.2 recumbent exercise bike offers 22 levels of SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance enabling users to adjust the intensity of each workout. It comes with a 9kg (19.8lbs) flywheel for quiet operation and is fitted with a 4” backlit display providing feedback on key workout data. The machine has a great selection of 24 challenging programmes and is equipped with the Interplay™ Music Port for iPod/mp3 player and the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound system to allow for listening to the favourite music while exercising. In addition, compatibility with the iFit Live Technology gives users excellent wireless connection between the internet and home fitness equipment.
The NordicTrack GXR 4.2 recumbent exercise features an oversized adjustable padded seat with vertical and horizontal adjustments, as well as pedals with adjustable straps. The 24 programmes include 12 Calorie Goal and 12 Performance, while the optional iFit Live service allows for exercising with the America’s toughest trainer, Jillian Michaels and provides instant access to over 1000 workouts powered by Google Maps together with an option of creating your own routes from anywhere on the globe. The console offers feedback on speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse and calories burned, whereas heart rate can be measured with the Dual-Grip EKG™ handlebar sensors.
iFit® Compatible - Endless Training Possibilities
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
- Flywheel: 9kg (19.8lbs)
- iFit Compatible: Requires iFit® Wifi Module. Wifi Module Sold Separately - Click Here.
- Resistance: 22 digital levels of SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Console Display: 4” backlit display
- Console Feedback: Speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse and calories burned
- Programmes: 24 programmes (12 Calorie Goal, 12 Performance) + iFit Live Technology (module and subscription not included)
- Heart Rate Measurement: Dual-Grip EKG™ handlebar sensors and Polar Heart Rate Monitor
- Audio: Interplay™ Music Port for iPod/mp3 player + Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound system
- Product Weight: 57kg
- Max. User Weight: 136kg (300lbs)
- Dimensions: Length=135cm (53”), Width=64cm (25.2”), Height=131cm (51.6”)
- Seat: Oversized adjustable padded seat with vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Pedals: Pedals with adjustable straps
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Tallest User Recommendation: 6'1