ProForm® is America's No.1 selling fitness brand, with over 50 US Patents and over 20 years experience in the industry. ProForm® Fitness works hard to produce equipment and technology that aspires to push you further each day.
The ProForm 525 ZLT Treadmill has been designed meticulously to ensure it's users have all the necessary features to achieve top results. The Quick Incline™ and Quick Speed® controls allow you to change the motion of your workout in an instant, which is ideal for both endurance or interval training. The LCD display features 16 Built-in workout programs designed by a Certified Personal Trainer to keep you on track, increasing the effectiveness and productivity of every workout. ProShox™ Cushioning reduces the impact on joints, providing for a more comfortable ride and a faster recovery time. The ProForm 525 ZLT Treadmill caters for those looking for comfort, motivation and quality.
- Backlit LCD Display: Displaying valuable feedback including: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate
- 16 Built-In Programmes: Get ready for the ultimate performance training. These workouts are designed by Certified Personal Trainers and will help you run faster and stay in shape longer.
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- 2.0 CHP Motor: Powerful training makes for powerful performance. Customize your training with a motor delivering smooth, consistent power to a full range of training–intervals, speed, and endurance. Built to withstand light and intense workouts, this motor cools internal components to increase the life of your drive system.
- 0-16 km/h Quick Speed™ Control: Allows you to quickly adjust the speed using the preset buttons
- 0-10% Quick Incline™ Control: Boost your performance with Quick Incline™ controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. A favorite feature among professionals, Quick Incline™ controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button–without interrupting your stride.
- ProShox™ Cushioning: Reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and faster recovery time between workouts with our ProShox™ Cushioning.
- Running Area (W x L): 46 x 127cm
- SpaceSaver™ Folding Design with EasyLift™ Assist: Fold it up and wheel away–in one easy step. Equipped with a drop shock and self-locking latch, our SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to free up precious floor space. Because when you're done, you're done.
- Transport Wheels: Allow for a convenient way to move the machine between workouts
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Maximum User Weight: 115kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 140 x 81 x 168cm
Folded Dimensions (H x W x L): 153 x 81 x 82cm
Box Dimensions (H x W x L): 29 x 77 x 171cm
Running Area (W x L): 46 x 127cm
Product Weight: 64kg
|Motor Size||2.0 CHP Mach™ Z|
|Running Area||46 x 127 cm|
|Console Display||Backlit LCD|
|Feedback||Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate|
|Workout Programmes||16 Personal Trainer Workouts|
|iPod / MP3 Compatible||Yes + Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Speakers|
|Heart Rate Measurement||EKG Pulse Grip|
Barbara - Jan 16After having a knee operation late in 2015 and then a second operation weeks later I was finding it hard to gain confidence again walking. As not been steady in my feet have found with been able to change the speed, Incline and having arms to hold on too the Treadmill has giving me my confidence back
Alice - Apr 16Purchased this treadmill over a month ago and it has been excellent to work out on. Easy to operate. The salesman at Elite Fitness helped me decide what treadmill would be suitable for me and I feel confident I can ask for support regarding the treadmill if anything was to go wrong with it. This is perfect for walking and jogging/running. Thanks Elite Fitness - Hamilton.
- 10 Years Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 2 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine, the correct environment & the application on a regular basis of the correct lubricant.
Approved Silicon Lubricant Available from Elite Fitness:
|ICON Silicon Lubricant 5oz||Elite Premium Treadmill Lubricant 500ml|