Inspire™ Fitness designs, develops, and manufactures unique home exercise equipement of the highest quality. Engineered in the USA to enhance quality control measures, Inspire™ has invested heavily in ergonomic testing for all their products. This ensures optimal bio-mechanics to present you with the most effective workout. Inspire™ also has an Online Fitness Tracker to help you monitor progress and get closer to achieving your fitness goals.
Want to burn calories fast? Then the Inspire™ CR2 Cross Rower is for you, designed to activate all the muscles of the body and kick start your metabolic furnace. The Inspire™ CR2 Cross Rower is a unique combination of cross trainer and rowing machines. This machine offers an exceptional full body workout and allows the user to tone both their upper and lower body. Stay motivated and on top of your fitness goals with the CR2 Cross Rower, motivational programs are designed to keep you engaged and working hard. There is no other product like the Inspire™ CR2 2-in 1 machine on the market.
Ex Floor Model / Demo Machine / Clearance Stock looking for a new home
Used Ex Floor Model sold as is in good working order. Item may have visible marks and cosmetic scratches
Product is available for VIEWING & PICKUP at the following stores:
- Sockburn (Christchurch)
To ORDER: Please call 0800 243 834 or email email@example.com
(Please note ordering the product through the website may not be accepted)
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Bi-directional resistance activates all the muscles of the body
- Quick release bindings for safety
- 12kg flywheel guarantees a smooth motion
- Upper body handles offer multiple positions to vary the muscle involvement
- Seat and handles are both fully adjustable to accommodate different sized users
- Silent drive chain to minimise noise during exercise
- Dimensions: W 40.8", H 40.4", L 67.0"
- 7 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.