ProForm® is America's No.1 selling fitness brand, with over 50 US Patents and over 20 years experience in the industry. ProForm® Fitness works hard to produce equipment and technology that aspires to push you further each day.
The Proform 230 ZLX is built not only for performance, but also for exceptional comfort. This exercycle offers a premium home workout, packed with innovative features. A convenient Step Thru™ design makes getting on and off the bike even more accessible, whilst the ergonomically designed cushioned seat adjust vertically and horizontally for a personalized fit. 16 digital resistance levels, a port for your MP3 player, and 14 built-in workout programmes designed by a certified personal trainer will keep your motivation levels at an all-time high. Focus on achieving your fitness goals with the Proform 230 ZLX.
Ex Floor Model / Demo Machine / Clearance Stock looking for a new home
Used Ex Floor Model sold as is in good working order. Item may have visible marks and cosmetic scratches
To ORDER: Please call 0800 243 834 or email email@example.com
(Please note ordering the product through the website may not be accepted)
- Flywheel: Inertia-enhanced flywheel - provides a smoother, more comfortable workout. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement delivers a more natural riding experience.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Dual grip EKG™ hand grip pulse sensors help you remain in your target heart rate zone for maximum results.
- Seat: Oversized, adjustable seat with plush cushioning - designed for comfort, this adjustable seat is well padded and is adjustable both vertically and horizontally.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favorite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix™ Acoustics Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- Programs: 14 programs designed by a certified personal trainer. Your choice of 7 calorie based and 7 watt based workout apps!
- Resistance: 16 digital resistance levels - increase calorie burn and workout intensity with 16 digital resistance levels. A quick adjustment personalises your workout and, with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, every adjustment is smooth and natural for a comfortable workout.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Max User Weight: 115kg
- Compatible Music port for iPod®
- Intermix™ Acoustics 2.0 sound system
- 14 personal trainer workout apps, designed by a certified personal trainer
- LCD Display- easy-to-read display tracks speed, distance, time, pulse and calories burned
- 16 Digital SMR™ Resistance Levels
- Step-thru™ Design
- Dual-grip EKG™ heart rate monitor
- Cushioned Seat with Horizontal and Vertical Adjustment
- Transport Wheels
Julie McGregor - Apr 15We are very pleased with our Pro-form 230 ZLX Exercycle, it was straight forward to assemble, compact in size & very comfortable to ride. We love that it is so silent in operation & has so many options from just starting an exercise program to the very fit. We would recommend this model.
Derrek Anderson - May 15Great bike at a good price. Easy to move around and store. Seat is over sized and really comfortable. Already up to 50 min rides in week two and no discomfort afterwards. Also the display panel is battery operated so no chords to trip over. Can definitely recommend this bike.
Lloyd Brady - Nov 15I am extremely happy with my bike. I am a big man and find the frame supports me comfortably and the seat is a nice wide one.
Paul Greene - Dec 15Awesome machine, being a large person, this is just what I was looking for. Not that hard to set up, and very quiet operation, the different levels of workouts are brilliant. Reasonably priced too
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.