For over 25 years NordicTrack™ has been at the forefront of design and innovation in the fitness industry, Forging A legacy in premium home fitness equipment.
The NordicTrack VR23 Pro Recumbent Exercise Bike brings your outdoor cycling experience indoors with superior features and technology that other exercise bikes can't match. The VR23 Pro Recumbent Exercise Bike comes iFit® enabled, featuring workouts Powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic resistance controls. The VR23 Pro also boasts an incredible 10kg inertia-enhanced flywheel with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, which offers a smooth, quiet, natural riding experience. Plus, with 32 workout apps and 26 digital resistance levels to choose from, the VR23 Pro Recumbent Bike is designed to make losing weight and achieving fitness goals as easy as possible.
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
- Padded Seat Accomodates Multiple Users: Drop the pounds in comfort with the chair-like design of the Commercial VR Pro Bike. The oversized, cushioned seat is built with lumbar support so you can stay relaxed and focused on your weight-loss goals! Plus, with a quick, easy adjustment, this comfortable seat moves forward and backward so you can find the right fit. This is perfect for family settings with multiple users and different heights.
- Your Heart Communicates With You: Stay in your target heart rate zone with heart rate sensors built right into the handlebars. Your reading is displayed on the console for a fast, accurate progress checkup. Plus, the Commercial VR Pro Exercise Bike is compatible with the included wireless chest pulse strap so you can maximize your results with heart rate training! A continuous reading is displayed on the backlit screen so you stay in the right training zone for better, faster results!
- Power Through Your Playlist Plug in your iPod® or MP3 player and play your favorite music as you work out with the built-in Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System. Two 2" speakers deliver incredible sound to keep you motivated to reach your goals.* *iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- iFit® Enabled: Built-in Wifi, (uses web browser) + Bluetooth Heart Rate.
- 26 Digital Resistance levels Select your resistance with the touch of a button! Adjustable resistance controls quickly add intensity to your workout and personalize your results! Plus, with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, every adjustment is quiet, smooth and natural.
- 7" Backlit Display With a wide viewing angle, this display is easy to read and tracks your speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse and calories burned.
- Padded Seat Accomodates Multiple Users Find support and comfort during your workout with the chair-like design of the Commercial VR Pro bike. The oversized, cushioned seat is built with lumbar support that's designed with a mesh pattern to reduce sweating and keep you comfortable while you train. EasyGlide™ seat adjustment easily moves the seat forward and backward so you can find the right fit.
- CardioGgip™ Heart Rate Monitor with Polar® Wireless Chest Strap Included Stay in your target heart rate zone with heart rate sensors built right into the handlebars. Plus, the Commercial VR Pro is compatible with the included wireless chest pulse strap so you can maximize your results with heart rate training!
- 10kg Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel Engineered for incredibly smooth performance, this 23 lb. inertia-enhanced flywheel delivers a more natural ride. You'll feel the difference in your first workout!
- 3-Piece Crank System Enjoy a smoother, more comfortable ride with the 3-piece crank system. Separating the spindle from the crank creates a stronger, more durable design and a more realistic biking experience.
- RaceTrack™ Display Monitor your speed, pace and distance with the visual, quarter-mile racetrack display.
- Coolaire™ Workout Fan Stay cool while you drop the pounds with this built-in fan that features two speed settings.
- Step Thru™ Design Get started on your workout fast! Step Thru™ Design eliminates the traditional bike base so it's easy to get on and off the Commercial VR Pro Exercise Bike.
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.