Ex Floor Model / Demo Machine looking for a new home
Used Ex Floor Model sold as is in good working order. Item may have visible marks and cosmetic scratches
Product is available for VIEWING & PICKUP at the following stores:
- Sockburn (Christchurch)
To ORDER: Please call 0800 243 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note ordering the product through the website may not be accepted)
NB: Image is for reference only and not of exact product. Viewing is recommended. Item is fully assembled therefore pickup is preferred.
For over 25 years NordicTrack® has been at the forefront of design and innovation in the fitness industry, Forging A legacy in premium home fitness equipment.
When you demand the best workout experience at home only the highest quality, most advanced equipment will perform for you and the NordicTrack® E12.5 Elliptical Crosstrainer is designed and built to perform. Featuring our latest technologies, you will quickly reach and surpass your fitness goals.
The Power Intensity ramp not only lets you adjust the stride path between 50-58 cm but it will also target different muscle groups as you train for a more complete workout. The Pedal Adjust feature lets you set the angle of the pedal to minimise heel-lift in your stride which reduces the risk of an injury and offers greater comfort level then other home crosstrainers.
Vary your workout content by using one of the 30 built-in workouts or connecting to iFit® Live* and downloading new routines straight from the internet. Choose from personal trainer workouts, event specific programmes or plot a route around a different city each session with iFit® powered by GoogleMaps™. Pedal to the beat of your favourite music with the integrated speaker system negating the need for headphones.
The AutoBreeze™ workout fan keeps you cool during warmer sessions and allows you to continue training. To make sure you are training as effectively as you should, a Polar® chest belt is included so you can monitor you heart rate and stay in your correct training zone.
Max. User Weight: 160kg (352.7lbs)
Product Weight: 112kg (247lbs)
Dimensions: Length: 225cm (88.6”), Width=71cm (27.9”), Height=182cm (71.6”)
- Flywheel: 10kg (22lbs)
- Stride Length: Adjustable, 50cm (19.7”) - 58cm (22.8”)
- Resistance: 24 levels of computer controlled SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Incline: 15° to 40° Power Incline Ramp™
- Console Display: 7” backlit display with RaceTrack
- Feedback: Speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse and calories burned
- Programmes: 30 (15 calorie-burning + 15 performance goals) + iFit® Live workouts (module and subscription not included)
- Cardiogrip™ pulse sensors in the handlebars + wireless receiver with included Polar® chest strap
- Cooling Fan: AutoBreeze™ workout fan
- Audio: Interplay® music port for iPod®* or MP3 player + Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 sound system
- Footplates: Oversized cushioned pedals with 3 angle adjustments
- Arms: Fixed arms + easy to hold upper-body workout arms with soft-touch grips
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.