Ex Floor Model / Demo Machine looking for a new home
Used Ex Floor Model sold as is in good working order. Item may have visible marks and cosmetic scratches
Product is available for VIEWING & PICKUP at the following stores:
To ORDER: Please call 0800 243 834 or email email@example.com
(Please note ordering the product through the website may not be accepted)
NB: Image is for reference only and not of exact product. Viewing is recommended. Item is fully assembled therefore pickup is preferred.
In 1970, Nautilus® designed and built the first fitness machines that applied greater resistance in exercise motions where muscles are strongest and less resistance where muscles are weakest. By 1984, our top quality strength machines were being used in more than 3,000 gyms. Today, we continue to be the World’s #1 name in commercial fitness equipment. With numerous international patents, our passion for innovation and our pursuit of perfection is unmatched by any other fitness-equipment manufacturer. We involve athletes and fitness experts in every step of product development to ensure user the best functionality and superior results.
The Nautilus T916 commercial series treadmill is built using superior design quality and functionality. Nautilus commercial treadmills are ideal for the needs of club clients requirements. The Nautilus T916 commercial treadmill features a new larger backlit LCD console with 14 programs. SuperSoft walking belt along with easy-to-access remote operation control bar with touch sensor technology add up to a solid commercial treadmill. REACT absorption control technology, the most advanced cushioning system for runners and walkers, never too soft or too hard, and never punishes your knees, back or ankles along with en extra spacious 22" x 63" running surface on T916 commercial grade treadmill.
- REACT™ absorption control technology helps protect the user's ankles, knees, hips and back by providing the most advanced and most dynamic cushioning system available
- Heavy-duty 13-gauge welded steel frame with aluminum side rails and 3"(7.6 cm) precision machine-crowned rollers in the front and rear.
- Remote Operation Control (ROC™) system puts essential start, stop, speed and incline keys right at your members' fingertips using easy-to-access control bar with TouchSensor technology
- 4-ply premium lubricrated belt assures a comfortable workout for enthusiats of all levels.
- Generous 22" (56 cm) wide and extra long 63" (160 cm)
- SuperSoft™ walking belt - offers three times the thickness of competitors belts for durability and comfort
- NEW larger backlit LCD console with 14 program
- The lowest step-up height (7.5") - ideal for all club member
- Lifetime Frame
- 15 Years Motor
- 3 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour
- 1 Year Console
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage, please contact your regional commercial manager for further information on the correct warranty for your facility.
*Rusting / Misuse / Lack of Maintenance / Normal Wear are not covered by warranty.