Proform® is America’s no.1 selling fitness brand name with over 50 US Patents and a history of over 20 years. Proform® Fitness is pushing the designs and functionality to the limit.
The Proform® Performance 1850 Treadmill brings you an incredible range of features designed to make your workouts personalized, engaging, and full of variety right in the comfort of your own home. Access iFit® technology with all the features built in and ready to go: personal training with Jillian Michaels, route simulation on Google Maps™, HD video workouts, competitions, and more. And with the powerful 3.0 Mach Z™ Commercial Motor, you can train hard with full confidence that the Performance 1850 Treadmill is built to last.
LATEST 2016 TECHNOLOGY: iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
- NEW 2016 Technology: iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled: Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit®, featuring workouts Powered by Google Maps™ and training with Jillian Michaels. iFit® is the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the club, and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit®. Google and Google Maps are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
- 7" Full Colour Touch Screen Display (Web Enabled): Our built-in full-color touchscreen display connects you to what you care about most. It's easy to check up on your workout stats as you go, too. Swipe through your speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and incline/decline stats. Now you can watch your fitness progress—and then tweet about it—all in the same place.
- 30 Built-In Programmes: Get ready for the ultimate performance training. These workouts are designed by Certified Personal Trainers and will help you run faster and stay in shape longer.
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor + EKG Bluetooth Compatible: Grab hold of in-the-moment heart rate monitoring. These two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built in to the handlebars. In a couple seconds, you'll be able to see your heart rate at any point in your training. This monitor is compatible with Bluetooth wireless chest straps; sold separately.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: Keep cool while you train with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed at any time.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: Make fitness time multi-tasking time. This removable shelf keeps your tablet secure and conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves.
- 3.0 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Plus Motor: Quiet, smooth and powerful, this commercial-grade motor delivers incredible performance. Built to withstand even the longest workouts, this drive system reduces noise as it cools internal components.
- 0-22 km/h Quick Speed™ Control: Allows you to quickly adjust the speed using the preset buttons
- 0-15% Quick Incline™ Control: Boost your performance with Quick Incline™ controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. A favorite feature among professionals, Quick Incline™ controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button–without interrupting your stride.
- ProShox™ Cushioning: ProShox™ technology absorptions that absorbs and responds to your movement, making it more comfortable with every step. This also keeps your muscles engaged throughout the entire motion, while reducing impact.
- Running Area (W x L): 51 x 147cm
- SpaceSaver™ Folding Design with EasyLift™ Assist: Fold it up and wheel away–in one easy step. Equipped with a drop shock and self-locking latch, our SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to free up precious floor space. Because when you're done, you're done.
- Transport Wheels: Allow for a convenient way to move the machine between workouts
- 2.5" Precision Machined & Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller: The Performance 1850 has been built with 2.5-inch precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers. Large belt rollers decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum. You'll also notice less noise and better grip.
* Please Note: USA advert deals do not apply. (Our deals are better anyway!)
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Maximum User Weight: 145kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 150 x 90 x 193cm
Folded Dimensions (H x W x L): 174 x 90 x 99cm
Box Dimensions (H x W x L): 36 x 82 x 205 cm
Running Area (W x L): 51 x 147cm
Product Weight: 110kg
|Motor Size||3.0 CHP Mach Z™|
|Running Area||51 x 147 cm|
|Console Display||Backlit LCD|
|Feedback||Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate|
|Workout Programmes||24 Personal Trainer Workouts (6 Calorie, 6 Intensity, 6 Speed, 6 Incline)|
|iFit Compatible||iFit® Enabled Touch Screen with Wifi|
|iPod / MP3 Compatible||Yes + Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Speakers|
|Workout Fan||CoolAire™ Workout Fan|
|Heart Rate Measurement||Dual-Grip EKG Pulse Grip|
|Chest Belt||Polar® T34 Chest Belt (Included)|
Lee Cook - Nov 15As far as the treadmill goes this is a great option. It is sturdy and certainly handles my slightly heavier weight no problem at all. We ended up putting a treadmill mat underneath as this is recommended and the rubber pads on the rear feet started coming off when it was used on carpet. The control panel is great. very responsive and lots of options. We particularly liked the iFit compatibility and the chance to run various routes around the world and see the google streetview as we were running. We have had one problem with this as quite often the screen will go blank and the treadmill will stop. This is obviously a problem when it stops suddenly, and can be a bit dangerous. The treadmill just seems to have lost connection or something and ends the workout. This has been very frustrating especially as the workout is then not recorded in the history. Putting the issues with iFit aside this is a great treadmill and we are more than happy with it.
- 10 Years Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine, the correct environment & the application on a regular basis of the correct lubricant.
Approved Silicon Lubricant Available from Elite Fitness:
|ICON Silicon Lubricant 5oz||Elite Premium Treadmill Lubricant 500ml|