For over 25 years NordicTrack® has been at the forefront of design and innovation in the fitness industry, forging a legacy in premium home fitness equipment.
The NordicTrack® C220i Treadmill features a 2.75HP continuous duty commercial grade motor that can speed the belt up to 20km/h. It has a large running area with FlexSelect™ cushioning so every step is absorbed to protecting your joints, creating a comfortable workout. Easily adjust your workout incline up 10% to add vairity and to easily target your lower muscle muscle groups. We have made folding your treadmill easier with the SpaceSaver® design with Easylift™ feature, so you can save precious floor space. 1-Touch controls of speed and incline and a 6" backlit display offering feedback on key workout statistics and a choice of 16 programs.
iFit® Compatible - Endless Training Possibilities
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
More Console Features:
- 6" Backlit LCD Display: Track your total calories burned and your workout progress on an easy-to-read backlit display. A wide viewing angle makes it easy to read your resistance, time, distance, pulse and calories burned. See your progress on a visual, quarter-mile racetrack.
- 20 Built-In Programmes: Get the training you want with built-in workouts designed by a certified personal trainer to help you reach your fitness goals. Choose from calorie, intensity, incline and speed workout programs.
- Dual-Grip CardioGrip™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- 2.75 CHP DurX™ Motor: Quiet, smooth and powerful, this commercial-grade motor delivers incredible performance. Built to withstand even the longest workouts, this drive system reduces noise as it cools internal components.
- 0-20 km/h OneTouch™ Speed Control: Quick, responsive controls adjust your speed and incline in seconds at the touch of a button. Keep your focus on your workout, instead of scrolling through options.
- 0-10% OneTouch™ Incline Control: Quick, responsive controls adjust your speed and incline in seconds at the touch of a button. Keep your focus on your workout, instead of scrolling through options.
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning: Get the best of both worlds from adjustable treadmill cushioning. Turn it one half turn for superior impact reduction, with cushioning isolators on each side of the deck. Turn it another half turn for a surface that feels like the road to mimic an outdoor run.
- Running Area (W x L): 51 x 140cm
- SpaceSaver™ Folding Design with EasyLift™ Assist: Fold it up and wheel away–in one easy step. Equipped with a drop shock and self-locking latch, our SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to free up precious floor space. Because when you're done, you're done.
- Transport Wheels: Allow for a convenient way to move the machine between workouts
- 1.9" Precision Machined & Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller: The 1.9" rear roller reduces heat and wear-and-tear on the tread belt for less maintenance and a longer life.
All NordicTrack products are “Love the World” certified, which means that NordicTrack compensate all carbon emission generate by the Development, Production, Transportation and use of this machine. So stay confident and think about the planet when you acquire this fitness equipment.
* Please Note: Product video is for information purposes only.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Maximum User Weight: 135kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 149 x 92 x 186cm
Folded Dimensions (H x W x L): 169 x 92 x 91cm
Running Area (W x L): 51 x 140cm
Product Weight: 79kg
|Motor Size||2.75 CHP DurX™|
|Running Area||51 x 140 cm|
|Console Display||6" Backlit LCD|
|Feedback||Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate|
|Workout Programmes||20 Personal Trainer Workouts|
|iFit Compatible||iFit Compatible *Requires iFit® Wifi Module. Wifi Module Sold Separately - Click Here.|
|iPod / MP3 Compatible||Yes + Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Speakers|
|Heart Rate Measurement||Dual CardioGrip™ Pulse Grip|
|Chest Belt||Bluetooth Heart Rate Strap Compatible* *Sold Separately|
Shaun Griffiths - Jul 15A great treadmill that has awesome functionality.
Russell Nordstrand - Dec 15Wow! my new treadmill is amazing an my family all love using it.
- 10 Years Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine, the correct environment & the application on a regular basis of the correct lubricant.
Approved Silicon Lubricant Available from Elite Fitness:
|ICON Silicon Lubricant 5oz||Elite Premium Treadmill Lubricant 500ml|