Elite Technique Plates are very durable beginner plate to learn the art of lifting. Sizes of 2.5kg and 5kg mean you can lift as little as 20kgs when starting out and learning the technique.
The Technique Plates are constructed from solid polyurethane resulting in a thicker, stiff plate keeping the bar at the proper height no matter what. It's super tough and will take plenty of knocks.
If you're starting out with weightlifting or you are teaching others the proper technique, then the Technique Plates are exactly what you're looking for.
Plate Thickness Chart: (Thickness x Diameter)
- 2.5KG: *Information Coming Soon*
- 5KG: 40mm x 435mm
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Available in 2.5kg and 5kg Sizes
- Light-Weight, Ultra Durable, 1-Piece Construction
- Stronger Polyeurethane Material that Won't Bend and Waffle
- No steel Instert to Come Loose and Break Out
- Thicker Plate Width Helps Increase its Durability
- 51mm Collar Opening
- Ideal for Beginners learning proper form and technique