A staple in gyms and fitness studios around the globe, the importance of medicine balls in total body conditioning, cardio health and weight loss, should not be underestimated. Used simply as a weight training tool, these balls can be used to strengthen and tone a wide variety of muscles including the biceps, triceps, deltoids, trapezius, latissimus dorsi, quads, glutes, hamstrings, calves and core abdominals! Used in Crossfit and Circuits, they challenge cardio endurance and muscle stamina. Medicine balls are also an important part of rehabilitation exercises and can be used to gently stretch muscles and improve flexibility.
Beautifully crafted with a durable rubber shell that provides grip, The Xtreme Elite Medicine Balls boasts stunning two-tone, colour design. It doesn’t matter whether you’re new to exercise or a seasoned athlete; medicine balls are an integral piece of equipment for anyone serious about improving their over-all fitness levels. Perfect for high-rep workouts, combat sport training and building explosive speed, The Xtreme Elite Medicine Balls is perfect for anyone wanting to diversify the challenges in their fitness regime.
Available in a range of weights from 2kg through to 10kg and colour coded for easy identification
- Perfect for Circuits, Functional Training & Injury Rehabilitation
- Industrial Strength Medicine Ball
- Premium Quality, Slip Resistant Textured Rubber Surface for Excellent Grip & Control
- Rubber Weighted Centres for Good Balance
- Well-Balanced, Maintains Round Shape
- Hollow Rubber Construction Allows Balls to Bounce
- Bounces off Hard Surfaces
- Made from Superior Blend of Rubber
- Colour Coded by Weight
- 2 Tone Rubber Medicine Ball