The Elite Razor R7 Rower is perfect for the home as it is affordable but does not compromise on great features!
The new programmable Elite Razor R7 Rower features magnetic resistance. The benefit of magnetic resistance is a smooth, quiet and comfortable rowing experience. Track your training progress on a bold, multi-coloured performance display monitor which can be tilted easily to adjust the viewing angle. Built-in programmes include 'Race the Computer' - a fun and effective calorie burning workout that keeps you focused and increases motivation levels. A calorie burning programme allows you to set how many calories you would like to burn before you begin exercising. The workout ends when your goal has been reached.
Rowing is an excellent exercise to attain maximum physical fitness. Much like rowing a boat on the water, a stationary rowing machine can help to build and tone muscles, strengthen cardiovascular function and increase stamina. Rowing machines are particularly effective for older fitness enthusiasts because there they place no strain on the back and joints.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Max User Weight: 100kg
Dimensions: 180cm x 47cm x 85cm
- Smooth, Quiet Magnetic Resistance
- Non-Slip Oversized Foot Pedals with Adjustable Velcro Straps
- Ergonomic Cushioned Seat
- Precision Mono Rail
- Transport Wheels
- Pin Adjustment Offers Easy Folding - Space-Saving Design
- Built-In Heart Rate Receiver (strap not included)
- Multi-Colour Perfomance Monitor
- 5 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.