Ex Floor Model / Demo Machine looking for a new home
Used Ex Floor Model sold as is in good working order. Item may have visible marks and cosmetic scratches
Product is available for VIEWING & PICKUP at the following stores:
- Palmerston North
To ORDER: Please call 0800 243 834 or email email@example.com
(Please note ordering the product through the website may not be accepted)
NB: Image is for reference only and not of exact product. Viewing is recommended. Item is fully assembled therefore pickup is preferred.
For over 25 years NordicTrack® has been at the forefront of design and innovation in the fitness industry, Forging A legacy in premium home fitness equipment.
The NordicTrack® U100 Exercycle boasts a range of features to keep you in the saddle, the NordicTrack® U100 Exercycle accommodates your workout needs—and offers much more. The machine's well-designed flywheel, pulley system, and silent magnetic resistance ensures fuss-free function, while its high-tech features keep you comfortable and motivated. Enjoy a high-definition display with built-in iFit®* and a great range of pre-set workouts. Built-in speakers, a workout fan, and easy, quick-touch functionality let you get the most out of your workout.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Max User Weight: 130kg
- 22 workout programs
- Digital quick touch resistance 1-24
- EonS™ Drive System
- ActiveAdjust™ Technology
- 12kg Flywheel
- High-Definition Contrast Display Screen
- iFIT® Live with Google Maps™*
- Digital Quick-Touch™ Control of SMR™ (Silent Magnetic Resistance)
- 4-Inch CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- EKG™ Grip Pulse
- Water Bottle Holder
- Front-Mounted Transport Wheels
- Extra-Wide Foot Pedals
- Fully Adjustable Seat
- Tallest User Recommendation: 6'3
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.