The Xtreme Competition Kettlebell has a matte black powder coat finish that has a great feel and will hold chalk. This feels more natural than a thick epoxy finish.
The range of Xtreme Elite Competition Kettlebells are designed to offer both functionality and incredible durability. Unlike classic cast iron kettlebells, Xtreme Elite Competition Kettlebells always have the same dimensions regardless of weight. This uniformity means your technique can remain the same as you progress through each weight of kettlebell, improving learning ability. These strong and durable kettlebells are made of solid steel with a large stable base making them perfect for a variety of exercises
Each of the Competition Kettlebells have a regulation thicker handle which offers superior control, making it easier to learn more technical lifts.
The off-centered weight increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility, and proprioception. They work the body across a wide range of angles helping to develop total body strength, power, and endurance as well as increaing your dynamic flexibility.
Available in 7 different weights each kettlebell is color-coded to make them easy to identify!
- Premium Material: We started with the highest quality first run iron ore available, not scrap.
- Void free surface: We use a proprietary casting process so each bell can reach the highest quality and have the cleanest finish possible. This also allows us to have a smooth, comfortable handle.
- Single Piece Casting: The Xtreme High End Kettlebell is cast in one solid piece, creating a stronger, more reliable handle and a void free surface. The Rogue Kettlebell does not use plastic caps, plugs, or patches like lower quality products.
- Wide Flat Machined Base: We chose to machine the base of our kettlebell flat (not leave it as a raw casting) so it sits perfectly on the floor and does not wobble.
- Finish: The Xtreme High End Kettlebell has a matte black powder coat finish that has a great feel and will hold chalk. This feels more natural than a thick epoxy finish.
- Colours: We color coded the handles. By associating each kettlebell weight increment with a different color handle, it becomes much easier for gym owners and trainers to direct athletes to specific kettlebells on sight alone.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Weights Available: 4kg, 9kg, 12kg, 16kg, 24kg & 32kg
- Colour Coded, easy to identify
- Premium Material
- Void free surface
- Single Piece Casting
- Wide Flat Machined Base
- Sturdy Cast Construction
- Enjoy the benefits of total body training
- Ideal for an effective cardio workout
- Work your entire core
- Great for stabilization, balance and agility training
- Increase flexibility
- Burn body fat
- Tone and strengthen all muscle groups
- Uniform size & handle thickness regardless of weight so no accommodation of technique required