Schwinn® is an American icon, and a leading brand of bicycles, recreation products, and home and commercial fitness equipment. The brand is on the forefront of advances in fitness technology, and has been an indispensable player in revolutionizing bicycling and fitness around the world. Schwinn® knows that who we are is in direct relation to where we came from... and the vision of our founders.
The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 leverages the iconic Schwinn air resistance reputation of durability and performance and updates it with a design and feature set in perfect alignment with today’s unique fitness challenges and environments. You may have spotted a Schwinn Airdyne on popular television show The Ultimate Fighter.
Designed for novice riders right through to the toughest of athletes, this heavy-duty fan bike is perfect for WODs at CrossFit boxes, MMA gyms or for a great total body, low impact workout at home. The harder you pedal, the greater the resistance so the challenge is up to you! Increase calorie expenditure with high-intensity interval training (HIIT) sessions while working your upper and lower body at the same time.
The new Schwinn Airdyne AD8 delivers the latest in air resistance technology for effective and efficient workouts.
Meet your Match! Check out the ultimate air bike in action here.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Maximum User Weight: 160kg
Product Dimensions: 105.6cm x 50cm x 132.4cm
Machine Weight: 51.3kg
Power Requirements: Two D Batteries (Not included - optional for use in console)
Use: Full Commercial
- Commercial Grade Components
- Infinite Air Resistance
- LCD Console - Calories, Watts, Time, Distance, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate
- 9 Built-in Programmes: Interval, Target, Heart Rate Level Indicators for Fat Burn, Aerobic and Anaerobic Training
- Heart Rate Telemetry Enabled - Works with uncoded Polar® compatible chest strap transmitters operating in 4.5kHz - 5.5kHz range
- Perimeter Weighed Performance Fan - Easy start up and smooth ride
- Quiet, Single-Stage Belt Drive System
- Progressive Wind Resistance System - Cool down while you workout
- Multi-position Hand Grips
- Adjustable Saddle
- Water Bottle Holder
- 2 Years Parts
- 6 Months Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.