Transform your Hypervibe into a full featured vibration machine with the Hypervibe Docking Tower for G10 Mini and G14 Vibration Machines.
With Hypervibe Towers and your mobile phone or tablet, enjoy a fully featured display with control of the machine. Experience the benefits of a virtual personal trainer with 38 exercise programmes and 100+ videos. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to control or program the machine via devices such as smartphones, MP3 players and tablets. Simply download the Hypervibe app and the software will tell your Hypervibe Vibration Machine what to do!
Simply lift on to the tower and you have a full featured vibration machine.
How much should you pay for a vibration machine
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Product Dimensions: 640mm (w) x 531mm (d) x 1239mm (h)
Product Weight: 33kg
- Phone/Tablet dock with non-slip pad and retractable clamp
- Sweat resistant handles
- Rugged steel frame
- Patented swan neck design
- Rear wheels
- Upper body resistance bands
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android **iPod, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Devices not included.
- iOS and Android app available from the App Store in iTunes and Google™ Play
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.