Small, lightweight and powerful, the HyperVibe G14 Mini Vibration Machine is a portable powerhouse. coupled with innovation.
Not only does the Hypervibe G14 Home Vibration Machine bring you power that is typically unheard of in similar portable platforms, but for the first time ever, HyperVibe brings you a vibration machine with Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to control or program the machine via devices such as smartphones, MP3 players, and tablets. Simply download the HyperVibe G14 app and the software will tell the G14 Home what to do, and show you how to workout through your choice of 38 goal based programs.
|Bluetooth connectivity with Bluetooth indicator on control panel|
|iOS and Android app allowing control of machine and with 38 exercise programs featuring more than 100 exercise videos, designed by US WBV expert, Gabriel Ettenson MSPT.|
|Use AirPlay for iOS orChromecast for Android and connect the app to a large screen.|
HyperVibe has a reputation for bringing you the best value vibration machines in the world based on cost versus power, and the G14 Home continues the legacy. With a sleek modern design, the G14 Home will look great in your house to provide years of uninterrupted domestic use. Generating up to 13.8g's of G-force, finally there is a small, low cost machine, loaded with features and packed with enough power to properly stimulate your body.
- Intuitive control panel with 30s, 60s, 90s exercise time
- Click wheel remote control with corresponding coloured exercise time options
- Upper body resistance bands
How much should you pay for a Vibration Machine
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Maximum G Force: 13.8g
- Frequency range: 5 - 25Hz
- Platform movement: Pivotal
- Motor: 300w
- Amplitude: 12mm (peak to peak)
- Size (mm): 655(w) 395(d) x 150(h)
- Weight: 40Kg
- Max user weight: 140Kg
- Platform size (mm): 655(w) 695(d)
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.