Loaded with innovative new features and style, HyperVibe brings you a vibration machine designed for the ultimate user experience. The new G17 PRO model brings power, style, and intelligence together via a beautiful colour LCD display which guides users through a wide range of pre-installed programs.
Designed in Australia by an award winning design and engineering firm, the Hypervibe G17 PRO advances earlier technology into the 21st century. It has been over engineered for years of uninterrupted home use and will meet the demands of professional use in salons, clinics and studios*.
It is capable of generating from 0.4G's of G-force all the way up to 17.3G's, nearly double its closest (more expensive) competitor. It is also capable of generating and accurately displaying a true 35Hz of pivotal vibration and in a world-first, live G-force readings at Low, Medium and High amplitude contact points. Finally intensity can be controlled and measured for appropriate dosage.
- Precision CNC machined iron base plate
- Pure Wave ® auto-stabalising technology for smoother transmission
- Flush mount. rubber ovennolded. steel platform. with Low, Medium, High marker positions
- 4 x QuickFix twist-lock anchor system points, for attachment of upper body straps.
- Patented "swan neck" design
- Colour LCD screen with video playback
- Intuitive controls via multi-functional multicoloured backlit buttons
- Live G force readings at corresponding Low, Medium, High platform markers (world first)
- Over 100 exercises and 30+ Goal based programs designed by expert WBV physical therapist Gabriel Ettenson
- Australian designed and engineered
- Includes complete user guide
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- G-force range: 0.4 - 17.3
- Frequency range: 5 - 35Hz
- Platform movement: pivotal
- Amplitude: 7mm (peak to peak)
- Size (mm): 715(w)818(d) 1355(h)
- Weight: 77.5Kg
- Max user weight: 200Kg
- Platform size (mm):535(w) 335(d)