Proform® is America’s no.1 selling fitness brand name with over 50 US Patents and a history of over 20 years. Proform® Fitness is pushing the designs and functionality to the limit.
Access the best in fitness technology with your iFit Bluetooth Smart Enabled elliptical: the Proform 225 CSE Cross Trainer. You'll love the Google Maps™ routes that you can create literally anywhere in the world. Then maximize your workout with the ultimate tool: heart rate training. A built-in, dual-grip monitor keeps you in your target zone for goal-specific training. Then, select the workout that fits your mood and goals with eight options. Workouts are designed by a certified personal trainer and automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical to maximize your time.
LATEST 2016 TECHNOLOGY: iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
- Silver Tint LCD Display: Displaying valuable workout feedback including; Speed, Time, Distance, Resistance, Pulse & Calories
- 8 Built-In Programmes: Designed by a certified personal trainer. Automatically changes the resistance of the pedals and prompt you to vary your pedaling pace
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- Tablet Holder
- Water Bottle Holder
- 12 Levels of Digital Resistance
- 14" Stride Length with StepThru Design
- Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- Oversized Pedals: Ensuring comfort during the workout
- Adjustable Leveling Feet: Keep your elliptical stable on an uneven surface with adjustable leveling feet
- Built-In Transport Wheels: Quickly move the elliptical from room to room with these built-in wheels
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Maximum User Weight: 115kg
Product Dimensions: 160 x 66 x 137cm
Machine Weight: 45kg
Power Requirements: Battery Required (4x AA Batteries)
- 12 Digital Resistance Levels with SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance)
- 14" Stride Length
- Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- Rear Drive
- Silver Tinted LCD Display
- 8 Personal Trainer Workout Programs
- iFit™ Enabled, Built-in Bluetooth Smart uses iFit App for iFit features* *Requires iFit® Membership. Sold Separately - Click Here
- iPod Compatible with Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Speakers
- Feedback for time, resistance, distance, pulse, calories, RPM
- Dual-Grip EKG Pulse Grip Heart Rate Monitors
- 5 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.