Are you looking for a unique and fun way to tone up and get fit? The Elite Vibe Fit 1000 Vibration Machine delivers a total body workout in one compact, easy to use machine and is suitable for all fitness levels. From the comfort of your own home, experience the benefits vibration training has to offer:
- Burn fat, build muscle, enhance endurance, promote circulation, enjoy muscle relaxation and massage after exercise and improve general fitness levels.
How does the Elite Vibe Fit 1000 Vibration Machine work? Between 40 and 60% of the muscles fibres are recruited to perform free-weight or resistance machine exercises. When performing similar exercises on a vibration plate, almost 100% of the target muscles fibres are used. This is achieved by creating an almost constant state of reflex in the muscles. This means that the muscles are flexing and contracting at a very high frequency producing faster increases in muscular strength. Put simply, the Elite Vibe Fit 1000 Vibration Machine will put your muscles to work!
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Max User Weight: 120kg
Product Weight: 21kg
Product Dimensions: 800 x 450 x 150mm
- Power: 500W
- Operation Noise: Less than 55dB
- LCD Display: Time, Speed & Programme
- Includes 2 Adjustable Resistance Bands for Upper Body Workouts
- Remote Control for Easy Operation (requires 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries)
Mohammed Samdani - Oct 16This Machine is very good for people who do not have time to go to gym regularly. This is the time saving Machine. Any time you want your Gym is at your home. This is very beneficial for old age people after 50 years of age who can not run or has some difficulties in their joints.
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Motor
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.