The cutting edge Elite Winter 2016 Cardio Collection combines sleek design with high quality materials, the result? Elite Tracer 8 Cross Trainer. With this machine you get the best of both worlds, affordability and durability, as well as supreme construction.
The Tracer 8 features an Easy-to-Read LCD that keeps you informed of important workout statistics as you exercise - Speed, Distance, Time, Calories Burned and Heart Rate. If you like to mingle exercise with entertainment, the convenient book/ tablet holder will keep your valuables secure as you work out. Cross training is an excellent way to target and tone lower body muscles, however, feel free to transform your routine into a full body workout using the Upper Body Arms function.
9kg Heavy Precision Balanced Flywheel and 16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance provide for one of the smoothest and quietest rides available. The Tracer 8 also offers an extremely natural walking movement with an 18" long stride, making it very easy to use.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Dimensions: 1800 x 1500 x 650mm (H x L x W)
Power Requirements: 6V 1.0A
Max User Weight: 120kg
- 9kg Heavy Precision Balanced Flywheel
- 16 Levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Front Drive System
- Unique and Modern Compact Design
- 16 Workout Programs
- Long 18 inch Stride
- Non-Slip Foot Plates
- Heart Rate Grip Sensors
- Upper Body Workout Arms
- Easy to Read LCD Console Displaying Program, Calories Burned, Speed, Heart Rate, Watts and Distance
- Transport Wheels
- Tablet / Book Holder
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.