For over 25 years NordicTrack® has been at the forefront of innovation in the fitness industry, forging a legacy in premium home fitness equipment.
The NordicTrack® T10.0 Treadmill features a powerful 3.0HP continuous duty commercial grade motor that reaches top speeds of 22km/h and you'll be able to open your stride in confidence on the spacious 51 x 152cm tread belt. During those intense sprints the built-in AutoBreeze™ fans will keep you cool, automatically matching their speed to the speed of your workout.
Store your treadmill effortlessly, NordicTrack® T10.0 is equipped with a drop shock and self-locking latch, the SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to save precious living space. Push yourself to achieve fitness goals with help from 20 Pre-set workouts, designed specifically by a Certified Personal Tainer to make your regime more effective and boost endurance levels. Burn fat and improve your wellbeing with the NordicTrack® T10.0 Treadmill today.
iFit® Compatible - Endless Training Possibilities
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smarter workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
- 7" Backlit LCD Display: Track your total calories burned and your workout progress on an easy-to-read backlit display. A wide viewing angle makes it easy to read your resistance, time, distance, pulse and calories burned.
- 20 Built-In Programmes: Get the training you want with built-in workouts designed by a certified personal trainer to help you reach your fitness goals. Choose from calorie, intensity, incline and speed workout programs.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight!
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan: Automatically alters its speed to match yours.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: A sturdy bracket holds your tablet in place while you work out. It's located at eye-level above the console, making it easy to view your screen without disrupting your workout.
- 3.0 CHP DurX™ Motor: Quiet, smooth and powerful, this commercial-grade motor delivers incredible performance. Built with a bigger motor case for less vibration and dual cooling fans for less heat, this 3.0 continuous horsepower DurX™ Commercial Plus motor delivers lasting power that's smooth and even. Every NordicTrack® motor features high-grade insulation and a built-in grounding brush to protect the motor and make it run longer.
- 0-22 km/h OneTouch™ Speed Control: Quick, responsive controls adjust your speed and incline in seconds at the touch of a button. Keep your focus on your workout, instead of scrolling through options.
- 0-12% OneTouch™ Incline Control
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning: Get the best of both worlds from adjustable treadmill cushioning. Turn it one half turn for superior impact reduction, with cushioning isolators on each side of the deck. Turn it another half turn for a surface that feels like the road to mimic an outdoor run.
- Running Area (W x L): 51 x 152cm
- SpaceSaver™ Folding Design with EasyLift™ Assist: Fold it up and wheel away–in one easy step. Equipped with a drop shock and self-locking latch, our SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to free up precious floor space.
- Transport Wheels: Allow for a convenient way to move the machine between workouts.
- 1.9" Precision Machined & Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller: The 1.9" rear roller reduces heat and wear-and-tear on the tread belt for less maintenance and a longer life.
All NordicTrack products are “Love the World” certified, which means that NordicTrack compensate for all carbon emissions generated by the development, production, transportation and use of this machine.
**iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg
- Running Area (W x L): 51 x 152cm
- 3.0 CHP Motor Size
- 22 km/h Max Speed
- 12% Max Incline
- FlexSelect™ System Cushioning
- 7" Backlit LCD Console Display
- 20 Workout Apps designed by Personal Trainers
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System
- SpaceSaver™ Design with EasyLift™ Shock Assist
- Dual-Grip EKG Pulse Grip + iFit® Bluetooth® Chest Strap Enabled Click Here to Purchase Chest Strap
- 10 Years Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine, the correct environment & the application on a regular basis of the correct lubricant.
Approved Silicon Lubricant Available from Elite Fitness:
|ICON Silicon Lubricant 5oz||Elite Premium Treadmill Lubricant 500ml|