Watch the calories drop away! The Bowflex® Treadclimber® TC10 combines an elliptical, treadmill and stairclimber to provide you with a low impact high calorie burn workout. The incline ability allows you to burn calories 3.5 times as fast and provides effective results by simply walking. Feel the weight slip away, your fitness improve and your muscles tone. The easy to read display allows you to monitor your speed, time, distance and calories over 4 LCD Screens. Suitable for all homes the Treadclimber® TC10 has a compact design that takes up minimal space.
- Burn 3.5 times the calories in the same amount of time as other cardio machines
- Quicker results
- User Friendly 4 section LCD screen
- 4 Electronic functions - speed, distance, time and calories
- Maximum speed readout of 4 MPH
- 3 in 1 cardio machine, utilizing the best aspects of a treadmill, elliptical and stairclimber
- Low impact workout, easy on joints
- Compact design that will suit every household
- Water bottle holder
- Transport Wheels
- Maximum user weight of 136kg
See below for a live demonstration of the Bowflex TreadClimber.
Please Note: USA advert deals do not apply. (Our deals are better anyway!)
Purchase a Boxflex TreadClimber for less than $8.00 per week. Payment is based on a deposit of $250 and a repayment period of 36 months.
For more information on our finance options click here or contact your nearest Elite Fitness store.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Maximum User Weight: 136kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 129 x 77 x 133cm
Product Weight: 92kg
Suitable Use: Walking
Max Speed: 8 - 6.4km/h
Console Display: 4 Seperate LCD Display Screens
Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories
Water Bottle Holder
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 5 Year Motor
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.