Purchase a Boxflex TC10 TreadClimber for $7.00 per week. Terms include a 12 month interest free period with a deposit payment of $199 - finance option is based on a 36 month contract.
Alternatively, we are able to tailor make a payment plan to suit you.
Watch the calories BURN! The Bowflex® Treadclimber® TC10 combines an elliptical, treadmill and stairclimber to provide you with a low impact, but highly effective work out. The incline feature enables you to burn calories 3.5 times faster than other cardio equipment (in the same amount of time!) and presents noticable results, simply by walking! Let the pounds slip away, feel your fitness improve, and witness as your muscles tone. The user-friendly LCD display allows you to monitor Speed, Time, Distance and Calories burned at ease. The Treadclimber® TC10 has a compact design, suitable for all homes and living spaces.
- Burn 3.5 times the calories in the same amount of time as other cardio machines
- Faster results
- User-friendly 4 section LCD screen
- 4 Electronic functions - Speed, Distance, Time and Calories
- Maximum speed readout of 4 MPH
- 3 in 1 cardio machine, utilizing the best aspects of a treadmill, elliptical and stairclimber
- Low impact workout, easy on joints
- Compact design that will suit every household
- Water bottle holder
- Transport Wheels
- Maximum user weight of 136kg
See below for a live demonstration of the Bowflex TreadClimber.
Please Note: USA advert deals do not apply. (Our deals are better anyway!)
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Maximum User Weight: 136kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 129 x 77 x 133cm
Product Weight: 92kg
Suitable Use: Walking
Max Speed: 8 - 6.4km/h
Console Display: 4 Seperate LCD Display Screens
Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories
Water Bottle Holder
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 5 Year Motor
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.