Purchase a Boxflex TC20 TreadClimber for $10.00 per week. Terms include a 12 month interest free period with a deposit payment of $280 - finance option is based on a 36 month contract.
Alternatively, we are able to tailor make a payment plan to suit you.
Life is busy, and finding the time to fit in exercise can be hard... But what if we told you we have the perfect solution? What if we told you there is a cardio machine which burns up to 3.5 times more calories than a normal treadmill? Get MAXIMUM results in MINIMAL time with the Bowflex® Treadclimber® TC20. Combining the best aspects of a treadmill, elliptical and stairclimber, the Treadclimber® TC20 will have those unwanted pounds melting off you. This machine provides the perfect low impact exercise and is suitable for a wide range of body types with a maximum weight capacity of 136kg. Why waste time? Exercise effectively with the TC20.
- Burn 3.5 times the calories in the same amount of time as other cardio machines
- Reduced time required for results
- Modern LCD Backlit Display that tracks your workout progress
- Maximum speed readout of 4.5 MPH
- 3 in 1 cardio machine, utilizing the best aspects of a treadmill, elliptical and stairclimber
- Low impact workout, easy on joints
- Goal Oriented Coach technology: to help you reach you fitness goals with progress tracking for 2 users.
- Landmark virtual workout: Climb famous landmarks from your living room
- Compact design that will suit every household
- Free Heart Rate Strap
- Water bottle holder
- Transport Wheels
- Maximum user weight of 136kg
See below for a live demonstration of the Bowflex TreadClimber.
Please Note: USA advert deals do not apply. (Our deals are better anyway!)
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Maximum User Weight: 136kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 139.7 x 80 x 158.8cm
Product Weight: 91.6kg
Suitable Use: Walking
Max Speed: 4.5 MPH / 7.2 km/h
Console Display: Backlit LCD Display
Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate
Water Bottle Holder
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 5 Year Motor
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.