Life gets busy, and finding the time to exercise can be hard but what if we told you we have the perfect solution? What if we told you there is a cardio machine that allows you to burn up to 3.5 times more calories than you would on a treadmill? Get maximum results in minimal time with the Bowflex TreadClimber TC20. Combining the best aspects of a treadmill, elliptical and stairclimber the TreadClimber will have that unwanted weight melting off you. This machine provides the perfect low impact exercise and is suitable for a wide range of body types with a maximum weight capacity of 136kg.
- Burn 3.5 times the calories in the same amount of time as other cardio machines
- Reduced time required for results
- Modern LCD Backlit Display that tracks your workout progress
- Maximum speed readout of 4.5 MPH
- 3 in 1 cardio machine, utilizing the best aspects of a treadmill, elliptical and stairclimber
- Low impact workout, easy on joints
- Goal Oriented Coach technology: to help you reach you fitness goals with progress tracking for 2 users.
- Landmark virtual workout: Climb famous landmarks from your living room
- Compact design that will suit every household
- Free Heart Rate Strap
- Water bottle holder
- Transport Wheels
- Maximum user weight of 136kg
See below for a live demonstration of the Bowflex TreadClimber.
Please Note: USA advert deals do not apply. (Our deals are better anyway!)
Purchase a Boxflex TreadClimber for less than $8.00 per week. Payment is based on a deposit of $250 and a repayment period of 36 months.
For more information on our finance options click here or contact your nearest Elite Fitness store.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Maximum User Weight: 136kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 139.7 x 80 x 158.8cm
Product Weight: 91.6kg
Suitable Use: Walking
Max Speed: 4.5 MPH / 7.2 km/h
Console Display: Backlit LCD Display
Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate
Water Bottle Holder
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 5 Year Motor
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.