THE ONLY REAL WORLD RESISTANCE TRAINER
Are you ready for TANK? Explosive Functional Power for Any Breed of Athlete.
Nothing is more functional than “feet on the ground” training your body in real world, not simulated, athletic movements. This bi-directional power sled from Torque Fitness boasts a revolutionary resistance drive system to enhance functional training for speed and agility, endurance, and explosive power. With a unique adjustable and frictionless magnetic brake system, TANK generates a Power Curve in resistance split into three workout zones. Zone 1 - Speed Power, Zone 2 - Acceleration Power and Zone 3 - Explosive Power. The faster you push it (or pull it), the more resistance if offers. TANK is the perfect training tool for sports performance centers, boot camps and CrossFit boxes.
The durable, inflated rubber wheels are easy on indoor flooring and also built to withstand outdoor training on grass and concrete. TANK can be used on a variety of surfaces including carpets, hardwood, natural and artificial turf and in any kind of weather. A TANK workout is unique, easy to get into, feels great and takes less time than other aerobic and strength training.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 125 x 81 x 95cm
Product Weight: 74.8kg
- Bi-directional Push/Pull Power Sled with Dual Handles: Resistance is supplied in both directions so the TANK does not need to be turned around.
- Nylon Covered Weight Horns
- Inflated Rubber Wheels: Surface-friendly, soft wheels safe for use on carpeting, hardwood and turf.
- 3 Levels of Variable Magnetic Resistance: Resistance intensity can be controlled with the shift lever. In all positions, the resistance increases as TANK moves faster
- Outdoor UV Resistant Powder Coat Paint
- Two Hooks: Attach battle ropes or a harness
*Note: TANK requires 123kg of weight for traction to prevent wheel skidding on some surfaces. Weight does not add to the resistance. Weight plates not included.
Click here to download the TANK Movement Library PDF with 12 workout ideas.
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.