Elite have searched the globe for the worlds best producers of fitness equipment. Combining quality with affordability, Elite presents the cutting edge 2016 Winter Cardio Collection.
The Elite Force 4 Exercycle has been designed to provide you with an effective workout. With 16 levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance and 16 Built-in Fitness Programs, it is easy to stay motivated! The 6kg precision flywheel will ensure you have a smooth quiet ride while the adjustable seat offers a comfort. The clear and concise LCD Display allows you to track your fitness progress as you exercise with feedback on your speed, distance, calorie burn, watts and program.
Made from top quality materials the Force 4 is an affordable, easy to use piece of exercise equipment which is perfect for any home!
Exercycles can provide an effective cardio workout which is highly beneficial to your fitness and health. Make your fitness goals a reality with the Elite Force 4 Exercycle.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Dimensions: 946 x 522 x 1321mm
Power Requirements: 6V 1.0A
Max User Weight: 120kg
- Compact and Easy to Use
- 16 Levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 16 Workout Programs
- Adjustable Padded Seat and Handlebar
- 3 Piece 6.5 inch Crank System
- Clear and Concise LCD Console Displaying Program, Calories Burned, Speed, Heart Rate, Watts and Distance
- 6kg Heavy Precision Balanced Flywheel
- Low Step Through Frame Design
- Transport Wheels
- Ergonomic Pedals with Adjustable Straps
- Tallest User Recomendation 6'1
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.