Ex Floor Model / Demo Machine Stock looking for a new home
Used Ex Floor Model sold as is in good working order. Item may have visible marks and cosmetic scratches
Product is available for VIEWING & PICKUP at the following stores:
To ORDER: Please call 0800 243 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note ordering the product through the website may not be accepted)
NB: Image is for reference only and not of exact product. Viewing is recommended. Item is fully assembled therefore pickup is preferred.
Proform® is America’s no.1 selling fitness brand name with over 50 US Patents and a history of over 20 years. Proform® Fitness is pushing the designs and functionality to the limit.
Getting fit shouldn't cost the earth and the ProForm® 530 ZLT Treadmill provides everything you need to improve your health and fitness at home in an affordable price. A maximum speed of 16 km/h with 10% motorised incline offers power to test even the fittest user. The folding mechanism of this equipment coupled with it's transportation wheels make it an easy treadmill to fold up and store when not in use, and the easy-down technology means you don't need to do nearly so much lifting during the unpacking process.
- Backlit LCD Display: Displaying valuable workout feedback including; Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate
- 16 Built-In Programmes
- EKG™ Pulse Grips Heart Rate Monitor
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: Keep cool while you train with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed at any time.
- 2.0 CHP Motor: Powerful training makes powerful performance. Customize your training with a motor delivering smooth, consistent power to your full range of training–intervals, speed, and endurance. Built to withstand light and intense workouts, this motor cools internal components to increase the life of your drive system.
- 0-16 km/h Quick Speed™ Control: Allows you to quickly adjust the speed using the preset buttons
- 0-10% Quick Incline™ Control: Boost your performance with Quick Incline™ controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. A favorite feature among professionals, Quick Incline™ controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button–without interrupting your stride.
- ProShox™ Cushioning: Reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and faster recovery time between workouts with our ProShox™ Cushioning.
- Running Area (W x L): 46 x 127cm
- SpaceSaver™ Folding Design with EasyLift™ Assist: Fold it up and wheel away–in one easy step. Equipped with a drop shock and self-locking latch, our SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to free up precious floor space. Because when you're done, you're done.
- Transport Wheels: Allow for a convenient way to move the machine between workouts
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Maximum User Weight: 115kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 140 x 81 x 168cm
Folded Dimensions (H x W x L): 153 x 81 x 82cm
Box Dimensions (H x W x L): 29 x 77 x 171cm
Running Area (W x L): 46 x 127cm
Product Weight: 64kg
|Motor Size||2.0 CHP|
|Running Area||46 x 127 cm|
|Console Display||Backlit LCD|
|Feedback||Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate|
|Workout Programmes||16 Personal Trainer Workouts|
|iPod / MP3 Compatible||Yes + Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Speakers|
|Workout Fan||CoolAire™ Workout Fan|
|Heart Rate Measurement||EKG Pulse Grip|
- 10 Years Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 2 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine, the correct environment & the application on a regular basis of the correct lubricant.
Approved Silicon Lubricant Available from Elite Fitness:
|ICON Silicon Lubricant 5oz||Elite Premium Treadmill Lubricant 500ml|