For over 20 years, Elite Fitness™ has been New Zealand’s largest supplier of fitness equipment. Our aim and vision is to provide you Elite Fitness branded products, which are tested for the highest standard of quality and biomechanics, at the best possible price.
Elite presents the Silverback Series, highly durable strength equipment constructed from solid steel. Suitable for beginner to intermediate users, The Silverback 2.0 is easy to use and is robust enough for the most enthusiastic trainer. The Silverback Rack 2.0 will not let you down!
The versatile power Rack 2.0 is a full weight cage – an ideal piece of strength equipment to get major results. Double reinforced bar spotters allow you to perform important strength exercises such as rack deadlift, practice Olympic Lifting jerk from the rack and work on partial ROM squats.
Develop upper body pulling strength with the durable multi-grip chin bar. Adjustable bar hooks and safety spotters aid in ensuring that squats or pressing exercises are performed correctly, with minimal risk of injury.
You are able to perform various exercises on the Silverback Rack 2.0 such as squats, deadlifts, bench presses and shoulder presses. Can be conducted in safety allowing you to take your workouts to the next level.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Max Weight Capacity: Spotters - 325kg, Chin Up Bar - 150kg
- Dimensions:137x120x216 CM (LxWxH)
- Extra heavy duty steel tubing provides sturdy safety
- Bar catches distribute weight evenly on upright
- Easy adjustment of catches and spotters
- High quality metallic powder coating
- Suitable for all types of barbell exercises.
- From Shoulder Shrugs to Squats, or chest and shoulder press (with optional bench), an excellent choice for any home gym.
- Comes with Chin Up Bar for added versatility.
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.