ProForm® is America's No.1 selling fitness brand, with over 50 US Patents and over 20 years experience in the industry. ProForm® Fitness works hard to produce equipment and technology that aspires to push you further each day.
The Proform 595i Treadmill is a powerful cardio machine designed to keep you fit and motivated from the comfort of your own home. The robust 595i treadmill boasts up to a top speed of 20km/h and a 10% automatic incline, which will get your legs moving and burn calories fast. To further enhance the innovative features found on the 595i treadmill, there are 18 built-in workout programmes available at your fingertips and iFit connect-ability via bluetooth; providing huge motivational programme options to help you continuously reach your goals. The ProShox™ cushioning is designed to reduce impact on your joints by 28%, providing excellent support and protection. Once you’ve completed your run, the Proform 595i Treadmill’s SpacSaver design with EasyLift assistance easily folds up vertically for storage at your convenience.
- Backlit LCD Display: Displaying valuable feedback including: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate
- 18 Built-In Programmes: Get ready for the ultimate performance training. These workouts are designed by Certified Personal Trainers and will help you run faster and stay in shape longer.
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Rock your workout to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- 2.75 CHP Motor: Powerful training makes for powerful performance. Customize your training with a motor delivering smooth, consistent power to a full range of training–intervals, speed, and endurance. Built to withstand light and intense workouts, this motor cools internal components to increase the life of your drive system.
- 0-20 km/h Quick Speed™ Control: Allows you to quickly adjust the speed using the preset buttons
- 0-10% Quick Incline™ Control: Boost your performance with Quick Incline™ controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. A favorite feature among professionals, Quick Incline™ controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button–without interrupting your stride.
- ProShox™ Cushioning: Reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and faster recovery time between workouts with our ProShox™ Cushioning.
- Running Area (W x L): 51 cm x 140cm
- SpaceSaver™ Folding Design with EasyLift™ Assist: Fold it up and wheel away–in one easy step. Equipped with a drop shock and self-locking latch, our SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to free up precious floor space. Because when you're done, you're done.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
- Motor: 2.75 CHP
- Speed: 0-20 km/h with digital Quick-Speed control
- Incline: 0-10% with digital Quick-Incline control
- Running area: 51 cm x 140cm
- Console: 5” back-lit iFit® display
- Workout programmes: 18 pre-set workouts + iFit Coach ready (iFit Fitness Tracker/subscription required; sold separately)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: EKG™ grip pulse Heart Rate Monitor sensors
- ProShox™ Cushioning: reduces impact by 28%
- SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift Shock Assist: for vertical storage and easy assembly
- Entertainment: iPod compatible sound system (2-2” speakers); integrated tablet holder
- Maximum user weight: 125kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 188 x 91 x 149cm (assembled), 91 x 92 x 169 cm (folded)
- Product weight: 79kg
- 10 Years Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 2 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.